Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halloween Pic Thread

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Post pics up of yourself in your halloween costume (if you have one)

what are you all being?

tbd if i go to a costume party or non-costume party. if i go to a costume party i'm either being patrick bateman, a bloody tampon or cloudy with a chance of rain.

either way, i got a girl who'se dressing up as a sexy nurse (shocking) that i plan to absolutely and undeniably defile this evening.

Cloudy with a chance of rain? Explain this costume to me please lol.

basically cover yourself in cotton balls and walk around with a spray water bottle. when assholes ask you what you're supposed to be say "cloudy with a chance of rain" and spray them in the face/tits.

No pics here...I just watched the remastered "Night of the Living Dead" and "Bram Stoker's Dracula"....I also had "Fright Night" but "Bram Stoker's Dracula" is my favorite vamp movie.

Last edited:
will do when my friend sends me the photos.....i'm probably plastered all over a ton of chick's facebooks

i couldn't walk 5 ft without a girl hitting on me. my costume = the shit

quote of the weekend from a hot girl whos a friend of a friend..."oh my god..... you're going to get so much vagina".

Top Bottom