Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haircut disaster!

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
God all mighty the bitch scalped me!!! I am so depressed right now. I feel like a shaved poodle. :bawling:

My regular stylist is on maternity leave or something and my cut needed tweaking and I caved in and let someone else there do me. Mistake #1.

And ladies dont ever let them turn you away from the mirror when they start cutting. Be a bitch if neccesary, but insist that they leave the chair facing the mirror at all times.

I'm actually considering extensions till it grows out a bit.....it's that bad.

Aw man! So sorry to hear about that 'Belle! I know how that feels... I have long hair & I get pissed when they cut more than I tell them to. I've been going to my guy for YEARS! & one time I went to a different place 'cause I didn't feel like going that far for a hair cut...well it turned out to be a big mistake! I wanted to kill this lady!

I refuse to have a female cut my hair!!!

MissJanet79 said:
... I have long hair & I get pissed when they cut more than I tell them to.

Why do they so often do that???? Seems like they always try to cut more than you tell them....damn! I'm like, you know what?....I AM a grown woman and I know what I want, which is for YOU to cut exactly one inch (or whatever). NOT two inches....or whatever you think would look just precious with my face...but exactly what the paying customer is telling you to cut.

Janet I seriously feel like I'm bald. Any shorter and I'd look like a professional softball player or butch lesbian chick.

Last edited:
velvett said:
How short is it?

I'd say no more than 4 inches tops, which is a good 2 inches shorter than I specified. Even the 6 inch layers I wanted was an experiment....my hair had never in my life even been that short. My hair is obscenely thick and it's already blazing hot in Atlanta so I thought I'd go crazy short.
Now I'm crazy bald.

anya said:
I'd say no more than 4 inches tops, which is a good 2 inches shorter than I specified. Even the 6 inch layers I wanted was an experiment....my hair had never in my life even been that short. My hair is obscenely thick and it's already blazing hot in Atlanta so I thought I'd go crazy short.
Now I'm crazy bald.

OMG!

Is it a least a good hair cut?
Does your hair grow fast?

I know how you feel - I had shoulder length hair YEARS ago and I wanted a trim - and my hair was barely chin length. That was the last time he cut my hair - took forever for me to find another hairdresser.

velvett said:

Are you feeling me now? I look like a idiot.....God...seriously I'm in a tailspin.

velvett said:
Is it a least a good hair cut?
Does your hair grow fast?

Yes it is a good cut. Pains me to say I paid $65 to get scalped. And yep my hair grows real fast. I've actually measured it in the past....grows about 9 inches a year. So in six months (groan!) I'll be back to a respectable length.

I wish we could get a cut we're happy with at home like guys. My bf shaves his off with one of those home kits with the plastic guards and it comes out fine. The price (and price!) of beauty....:(

anya said:
God all mighty the bitch scalped me!!! I am so depressed right now. I feel like a shaved poodle. :bawling:

My regular stylist is on maternity leave or something and my cut needed tweaking and I caved in and let someone else there do me. Mistake #1.

And ladies dont ever let them turn you away from the mirror when they start cutting. Be a bitch if neccesary, but insist that they leave the chair facing the mirror at all times.

I'm actually considering extensions till it grows out a bit.....it's that bad.

Exact same thing happened to me a few months ago. My regular stylist was away on her honeymoon and I needed a trim badly. I let some jackass trim my hair. He spun me around so that I wasn't facing the mirror. I walked out of there with hair up to my ears and my hair was past my shoulders. I wanted to cry! My boyfriend was probably more pissed than me. Had he of been with me he would of killed the guy. Last month I got extentions and now my hair is down to my butt. I love them. Especially since my hair frizzes really bad in the humid summer months. Now I don't have to worry about that. It took some getting used to at first though. They were painful the first few days. They are also quite expensive.

Sorry to hear about your bad cutting experience ANYA.... It took me forever to find someone I trusted, I lucked out a friend of mine went to school. It is totally cool now, she makes suggestions, but knows how I like my hair, so she never does anything I dont want... And you are so lucky everyone that your hair grows fast, mine only grew fast when I was pregnant... And I aint going there right now.. Anyone have any ideas on something that makes your hair grow faster????

Top Bottom