Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Md22

Hey everyone I'm gonna be completely honest. I'm 21 yrs old, stupidly I have tried dbol
I no I'm young and on top of that, I did not use it properly, unfortunately I found out
quick that I'm prone to gyno. I developed it very mildly
under both my nipples, which are also puffy. I know a lot of us try things at a young age
because we all think we're invincible and want to be the best.
anyways I'm 5"7 150 at give or take 10%bf I eat great, and workout
6 days a week. If anyone can lead my to any type of supplement
or any advice at all would help a ton. And i thought it may go away and waited almost a year.Thanks

Letro works for me, I hit it for 1 week and some Nolva and gone. I'm one of the lucky ones everyone is different and that's not to say you'll get gyno from all gear, I've only ever got it from decca and it was months after coming off. Hit up needto he gave me a world of knowledge when I was freakin out after lumps just burst out from no where.

Dude I ran legit letro for 6 months or more. It's not guarantee. Just thought I'd let you know. I wouldn't run it that long.... I got so depressed I almost snapped

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Dude I ran legit letro for 6 months or more. It's not guarantee. Just thought I'd let you know. I wouldn't run it that long.... I got so depressed I almost snapped

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Thank you for being the only one giving sound advice in this thread. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/g...gens-side-effects-preventing-gyno-720251.html

At this point it could be anything from estrogen dominance to a compromised/ lowered thyroid hormone production.

Top Bottom