Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno advice needed - Dianabol

user61237812

4 months ago I tried my first steroid cycle. I planned to run 30mg dianabol ed for 6 weeks. However after 8 days I started to get signs of gyno (itchy nipples, soreness). I didn't do
Anything straight away but after day 10 I started to notice my nipples were puffy, more so my right one. I ceased taking dianabol and jumped on 20mg Nolvadex for 10 days then cut it to 10mg for 10 days. The puffiness got worse for a few more days but then stopped. And after 20 days of Nolva it done nothing. 4 months later and I still have the ppuffiness. With. Cle an diet it is less noticeable but still exists. My question is after 4 months is it wworth trying to get rid of it with Arimidex? If so how should I taek it? Also I'm planning to cycle Anavar 50mg ed for 6-8 weeks in the near future. Is this a bad idea?

Run letro, I've seen somewhere that it reverses gyno, no promises that's true because a Lot of bullshit floats around but maybe someone else can verify it

4 months ago I tried my first steroid cycle. I planned to run 30mg dianabol ed for 6 weeks. However after 8 days I started to get signs of gyno (itchy nipples, soreness). I didn't do
Anything straight away but after day 10 I started to notice my nipples were puffy, more so my right one. I ceased taking dianabol and jumped on 20mg Nolvadex for 10 days then cut it to 10mg for 10 days. The puffiness got worse for a few more days but then stopped. And after 20 days of Nolva it done nothing. 4 months later and I still have the ppuffiness. With. Cle an diet it is less noticeable but still exists. My question is after 4 months is it wworth trying to get rid of it with Arimidex? If so how should I taek it? Also I'm planning to cycle Anavar 50mg ed for 6-8 weeks in the near future. Is this a bad idea?

Check this thread:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/cure-gyno-1245943.html

If you have gyno and it's serious start letro+nolva, if light you can go higher dosages of a suicide AI like aromasin.

read this:
Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cycle - Evolutionary.org

please follow what wolfpack told you to do... arimidex is not going to do anything for you... it only suppresses estrogen anyway and you are far past the point of it doing anything for you... follow the protocol he has given you... you need to get this taken care of bro...

No need to ramp up on Letro.

2.5mg/day for 2 weeks. Followed by 1.25mg/day for another 2 weeks. Then run aromasin after if you're worried about an estrogen rebound.

I've frequently dosed letro like this and have not gotten estrogen problems after

I'm 19
Been training 3 years
200 pounds
6'2"
13% b/f

Have a clean diet 40:45:15

I haven't had any bloodwork done, everything feels normal it's just I have puffy nipples which are only evident half of the time.. Like when I ge. Out of the shower or its a cold day they aren't noticeable. It's important for
Me to say that they aren't getting any worse they have been the same for the last 3-4 months

I would say that ita only really mild gyno but it is definitely there

I'm 19
Been training 3 years
200 pounds
6'2"
13% b/f

Have a clean diet 40:45:15

I haven't had any bloodwork done, everything feels normal it's just I have puffy nipples which are only evident half of the time.. Like when I ge. Out of the shower or its a cold day they aren't noticeable. It's important for
Me to say that they aren't getting any worse they have been the same for the last 3-4 months

I would say that ita only really mild gyno but it is definitely there

Oh dear....be prepared to get shit on

I'm not going to shit on you but I'm amazed at how many of these threads have popped up during my 7 weeks here. I used to think some if the responses from the vets were a bit dickish but I can see why it would be frustrating to answer the same questions over again.

There is no way I'd ever put a chemical in my body without at least having a basic understanding of how it affects my body. I asked a lot of question too.... still do, but I at least put several weeks of research into steroids before my first pin. Just a few milliseconds and Google will start you on the right track.

Jeez guys, don't just base your cycle on the your gymbros or the first article you read. Ask questions dammit. At least it will minimize the possibility of having these types of problems.

Top Bottom