Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pubertal Gynecomastia - Letrozole and/or Tamoxifen...?

ConkerTheKing

I don't actually do steroids (I'm a bodybuilder all the same though), but I was searching for info on any possible non surgical means of getting rid of gynecomastia, and I came accross a few threads here.

I'm almost 19. I first noticed my nipples being hard and sore at around 12, but I was assured it would go away by age 17. I've pretty much given up hope of that ever happening now, and I am willing to do anything at this stage to get rid of it, but if at all possible I'd like to avoid the hassle & recovery period which comes with surgery.

There seem to be conflicting opinions about Nolvadex and Femera - some say they are only preventative, andwill not cure existing gyno, others say one works while the other doesn't - is there any definitive answer to which one will reverse pubertal gyno which has existed for about 5 - 6 years? It's not huge by any means, but it drives me insane because no matter how much I work my pecs, my damn nipples always stick out in front of them, so I just feel like benching is becoming a complete waste of time unless I get this sorted...

I'm not sure exactly what my bodyfat is, but it's ridiculously low, and I certainly have virtually no fat whatsoever on my chest. It's completely flat until it suddenly juts out where my nipple is, and I know it's not fat accumulation because there's a hard ring directly under my nipple, which is apparently the #1 indicator of real gyno.

I saw a doctor about it a few months ago and was again informed that it should "improve" within a few years but I'm just so sick of it at this stage that it's either this or surgery. I just don't want to go through surgery only to find out there would have been an easier way...

ConkerTheKing:

I sent you a free 7day Plat Membership -- use the enhanced search to find posts by me containing the word "raloxifene" or "letro"

cliff notes:

There are good studies showing reversal of pubertal gyno using nolva (and also I believe raloxifene which is a newer SERM). I'm not aware of any studies examining letro and reversal of existing gyno of any sort. BUT...

because anecdotal buzz in the bodybuilding community is so strongly positive, my feeling is once letro IS studied for this application it will be found to be effective.

hrmm.. 7 year old lumps? doubt letrozole will do much for you bro. My doctor was kind to cut out my moobies when we noticed them around age 14 (started at 11 or 12 like you). Is it the $ or the pain of surgery? If you would have acted before the age of 18 you wouldn't of had a problem writing it off on the insurance due to it making your childhood difficult. Maybe you can look into that? Regardless the surgery is cake, they put you out, cut you up, wrap you up, send you home the same day.. Soreness for like a week and you nipples look like saggy skin for a few weeks after that..

try high amounts of nolvadex, like 50 mgs plus, as well as running letro at the same time at like2.5 mgs per day. try that for a lil bit, see if it works.

fiberous lumps with solid matter behind them are not going to respond to nolvadex.

AAP said:
fiberous lumps with solid matter behind them are not going to respond to nolvadex.

I had a pea sized gyno lump under right nipple for a few months. 5 days of nolva at 20mg a day cleared it right up. Amazing.

Top Bottom