Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, help me with my diet! please! I can't seem to lose bodyfat for the life of me!

Future One

I'm trying to cut down for the summer, but nothing's happening!!

I'll give you stats: 5'7" 205lbs I'm guessing 12-14% BF.
My arms are 17" but they have very little definition, and that's pissing me off. I have a little belly that just won't go away!

I'm eating about 500 calories less than I normally do, and my work requires me to run around all day long, plus I'm working out 3-4 times a week.

I haven't been doing any cardio because I think it's pointless unless you are on an empty stomach

My metabolism is about medium, I can eat a lot (maybe 3000-3500) without putting on weight. I don't want to start going below 2500 because I'm TERRIFIED I'm going to lose muscle.

Help me out guys, I'm an endomorph type, fat just wants to stick to me, and I doubt I can ever see 7-5% BF, but at least I want to be a 32 again (I'm a 34 currently)

If nothing works, then I'm thinking about going down to 1000c and doing some pharms to help keep the muscle, but this is my last option, since first of all, I don't want to waste money, second, I want my receptors to rest so I can gain more for the next bulking phase.

Thanks a lot guys, appreciate it!

Well, first, drop all simple sugars. Drink tons of water daily, this is very important and by itself can stall fat loss. Don't take your calories too low, this could affect your metabolism negatively.

For drugs...low dose of t3, but if you don't know how to take it, don't. You need to be aware of all the dangers and the perceived dangers first.

You would get results from a fina/winny cycle with a low dose of test. The fina will harden and lean you up very quickly.

run tren at 50mg/ed, drop your cals down to 12cals per lb of bodyweight, eat very clean..........no sugar.

Digital Ronin set me up with a diet through E-mail and it is working good so far , having trouble keeping all the food down but loosing weight !!

Ronin if you read this bro , Thanks :)

no dairy
no wheat (except Cream Of Wheat )
very little fruit
no white rice
no pasta
no bread
no sauces , dressings , sweet condiments
no sugar

chicken breasts
lean cuts of beef
tuna
protein powder
egg whites
yams
brown rice
oatmeal
green (fibrous) vegetables
pickles
coffee
diet soda
crystal light

cardio in 50-60 minute blocks EOD @ 60% MAX
higher volume weight training ( more reps with lighter weights )

i'm on a cutting cycle and i always have trouble
getting ride of unwanted fat, but this time i see a
diff with anavar, my cycle is 50mg winny eod, primo 200mg mon and fri, and anavar 45mg ed, i haven't done any cardio yet. but take BigWh1tey advice on the diet you'll be happy! Good Luck :cool:

Future One,

First off, if you're 205lb with an average metabolism you should be taking in @2500 Kcal/day to drop weight and build muscle mass. So, first things first.... get to 2500 Kcal/day and divide it into 5-6 meals. (This is gonna to seem hard at first, but it speeds up your metabolism so you burn more fat). Second, your misconceptions about cardio will be your undoing! Change that thought process and you'll lose the weight. Burning calories, is burning calories. Yes, it's OPTIMAL to do cardio on an empty stomach, but hardly necessary. When I split train my cardio (45mins morning/45 mins afternoon), my second session sure the heck isn't on an empty stomach. Do I burn more calories in the morning, yep. But, I'll still take the little extra I get in the afternoon.

Start doing cardio for 45-60mins 5x/week. The last thing, not really but who's counting, is that you need to make sure your diet is clean. i.e.) Protien, clean un-processed carbs, minimal fat, etc...

Finally, and I mean it now, is to get a consistant schedule in the gym. Make it 3 days of resistance training and 5 days cardio. You'll lose 2 inches in 60-90 days tops!

Carrera,

Glad to hear that things are going well. Please keep me posted and I'd love to see pics with the results. Keep up the great work! Isn't that funny, eat more often and you lose weight.. Hmmm... :D

Cardio is not worthless if not done on an empty stomach. Star doing it! You might need less then 2500 cals a day. What I always do when dieting is only count protien and carbs. The protien stays level at 300 g a day. The carbs can be manipulated up and down in order to keep you losing bodyfat. This way you do not have to count calories. I would not diet without a little juice at least. Take a cc of test at least if you don't want to spend a lot of cash. If you diet without it chances are you will look very skinny when done.

Top Bottom