Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the deal with yk11 and s23 together

Reaxelao

Seems like a lot of guys on social media, are saying a lot of good things about this sort of Stack.
Doing both yk11 and s23 together and running 10mgs of each for 12 weeks
They say it’s really good for bulking and strength.
I’m 24 years old and I’m interesting and trying it. My current stats are, I can bench around 225 pounds but nothing more. I would like to get stronger and bigger. I’m 170 pounds and 6 foot 1 inches
Will this stack help me?

1. DO NOT listen to people on "social media" that are encouraging bull shit

2. s23 is not something you should even consider given how suppressive it is in conjunction with how young you are

you can run bulking and strength stacks that will not cause you the harm that s23 will cause...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Seems like a lot of guys on social media, are saying a lot of good things about this sort of Stack.
Doing both yk11 and s23 together and running 10mgs of each for 12 weeks
They say it’s really good for bulking and strength.
I’m 24 years old and I’m interesting and trying it. My current stats are, I can bench around 225 pounds but nothing more. I would like to get stronger and bigger. I’m 170 pounds and 6 foot 1 inches
Will this stack help me?
if you want to stack s23 with anything thats a mistake

yk11 10mgs
rad 20mgs
n2guard
thats your stack

a lot of things will suppress you I don't see the big deal if you use s23. Just run it for four weeks and then run YK 11 for 8 weeks

I've been around the game a long time longer than most. Trust me when I say at your age don't get anything risky

Top Bottom