Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guggulsterones

Lililston

I heard that Guggulsterones will stimulate your thyroid to produce more thyroid hormones which in turn will raise your metabolic rate and burn more fat..... any of you girls tried this before? :coffee:

Iam not one of the girls, but yes...for thyroid recovery. it worked well with tyrosine, and "kelp" to bring back thyroid function, and if it is depressed- it will help alot...

PBR.... you say for "thyroid recovery" .... so if one has a naturally low thyroid, or if you just want to "speed it up" .... will this work?

to answer both of the above posts: this system helps the conversion rate of T4 into T3...it makes it more efficient at the conversion level...I would not know if this truely speeds "it" up per-se'...when you diet, the thyroid slows down...remember that the BODY does not like lean muscle mass and will do whatever it takes to keep this from happening, hence- the body adjusts by slowing metabolism...thats why you need to cycle diets...when low fat levels are reached, the body reads it as "starvation" and it will make adjustments to overcome what it thinks is a delima....This is why YO-YO dieting is so destructive...the body will gain more fat weight the "next" time and it gets harder to loose each time, 1- because there is more fat and 2-the resistance levels are higher...the body programs itself not to let that happen again, it becomes a viscious cycle that requires more effort and usually the help of chemicals to get the desired results. So we keep ourselves in a range that is manageable without going to extremes in either direction, unless competition is in order....

A good way to determine if the guggles are working is to take your temp on a regular basis. Before you start them and after. Your body temp is a great indication on how high you metabolism is. As far as the guggels I think they do work. (Not miracles) I stareted taking them recently with n-acetyl L tyrosine, which is much better than the regular Tyrosine because your body actually absorbs it. I noticed a rise in my temp. Take your temp at the same time everyday.

Top Bottom