Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guardian (8and20) 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Harleymarleybone said:
I agree. I didn't know him, since I don't post here much. My heartfelt condolences. Perhaps Admin should consider at some point moving this thread out of the steroids forum and into, say, the training forum, then the association with steroids would not be so central. (Of course, it might be good to delete this post as well.) Then, if his family finds it, or someone tells them about it, they would see how much he contributed to the body building community as a whole, and how much he was respected and admired and loved. This would not, of course, erase the connection with steroids, since his posts on the subject could easily be found, but it would not be so obvious. The steroid connection is going be made regardless, during the sad business of the family going through his things. Just a thought.

I second this thought. Admins should move it.
His wife didn't know anything about what Will was doing, though I'm sure she knows now, but if she does do a google search, this will open some pretty deep wounds

you know I googled his name and elitefitness came up. Someone put his real name in this board. If I hid something like juice from my wife (which I do not use by the way) and she found out I hid something like that from her, she would not be a happy young lady.

balboa29 said:
you know I googled his name and elitefitness came up. Someone put his real name in this board. If I hid something like juice from my wife (which I do not use by the way) and she found out I hid something like that from her, she would not be a happy young lady.
people here need to stop posting on the family guestbook with their EF ID's

EDIT: Agreed. Please don't hotlink to the family guestbook from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP 8&20.

I'm giving K away in this thread until I have none left.

"You have given out too much Karma in the last 24 hours, try again later."

I'll be back tomorrow.

Heya bro..guardian was a friend of mine as well..sadly was just getting to know him..you care to share the routine he shared with you?..just curious thnks

Medicman669 said:
Heya bro..guardian was a friend of mine as well..sadly was just getting to know him..you care to share the routine he shared with you?..just curious thnks

+1. Would like to see it as well, if you wouldn't mind.

8and20 was the guy who i made sure to read all of his thoughts on whatever post topic he decided to help with. and he helped everyone. he is a true mentor and inspiration. i started getting really serious about working out legs because of his avatar. todays gym time will be shared with his memory for sure

Top Bottom