Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Future Cycle Idea- Tren E, Test E, Dbol, Mast, Albuterol, Slin

shaved_ape

Goal: 220lb ripped to 6% and hard as fawk

Its gonna two months until I start this cycle but I like to have my shit together well in advance.

Stats
210lb
10%
5'11"
28 yrs
This will be my 5th proper cycle and yes I've ran Tren twice before and Slin once.

My only real concern with this cycle is too much E mixing with the Tren from the Dbol.

8 week clean bulk 4 week cut

1-12 250mg Test E
1-4 40-50mg Dbol
2-7 10iu Slin PWO and 10iu Breakfast
3-12 500mg-1g Tren E (gradual increase as I adjust)
5-12 600mg Mast E
8-12 6-6-6mg Albuterol
1-5 25mg Aromasin EOD
6-16 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
3-16 Prami/caber (see what I can find)
5-12 75mg S4

PCT

1-4Clomid 50/25/25/25
1-4PC/Unleashed
1-4D-Test
1-4Test Booster( latest and greatest at the time)
1-6 25mg Osta

Nolva on hand

Sooo what do ya'll think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

looks good. the tren and mast will take a bit to work since they are both E esters. Estrogen........with 25mg of stane EOD you should be fine. But during the 1st wk of d bol and the 1st wk of tren id bump to 25mg ED for a couple doses per wk.

I just would want to make sure estrogen does not become an issue. Id work on finding some caber asap so that is a done deal by the time you start the tren. on the clomid id go 75/50/50/25 and would use hcgenerate as my "X" t booster.

is D-test, D spark?? Post cycle/unleashed is a good combo pack.....like that a lot myself.

looks good. the tren and mast will take a bit to work since they are both E esters. Estrogen........with 25mg of stane EOD you should be fine. But during the 1st wk of d bol and the 1st wk of tren id bump to 25mg ED for a couple doses per wk.

I just would want to make sure estrogen does not become an issue. Id work on finding some caber asap so that is a done deal by the time you start the tren. on the clomid id go 75/50/50/25 and would use hcgenerate as my "X" t booster.

is D-test, D spark?? Post cycle/unleashed is a good combo pack.....like that a lot myself.

Yea I deffinately want my estro under control before the Tren kicks.
Yea I use normally use HCGen 4 weeks then HCG 2 weeks end of cycle
But this time maybe something in the PCT as well

D test is just 'power chews' DAA and LCLT

I'm always sketchy about a bulk then cut in the same cycle. Some do it but I feel if you cut your calories that close to the end of a cycle you lose a lot of the new muscle.

I'm always sketchy about a bulk then cut in the same cycle. Some do it but I feel if you cut your calories that close to the end of a cycle you lose a lot of the new muscle.

So when do you cut?
If your on TRT its completely different, and I don't like the idea of cutting without gear.
Maybe a cut on SARMS after bulk cycle could be a good method.

just a few things i would change... that's pretty high for dbol... the length is right but you should keep it at 30 mg... there's no need to go higher... just more sides and more estro... are you competing or going pro? if not, i can't see any point whatsoever in using slin... it just doesn't make any sesnse... why are you not running gw with tren? that is such an excellent combo... everything else looks good although running winstrol and s4 together to finish this off along with mast would be excellent...

just a few things i would change... that's pretty high for dbol... the length is right but you should keep it at 30 mg... there's no need to go higher... just more sides and more estro... are you competing or going pro? if not, i can't see any point whatsoever in using slin... it just doesn't make any sesnse... why are you not running gw with tren? that is such an excellent combo... everything else looks good although running winstrol and s4 together to finish this off along with mast would be excellent...

Yea its my first time running dbol so ill gradually adjust to it, I dont wanna be the michelin man!

Honestly regarding the slin, I dont think I will ever bulk or re-feed without it, its one of the only substances I find that has definitive effects and really works for me.( and it helps I know what im doing with it regarding the safety of it)

Winstrol is actually something I've forgotten to mention.

I will run that last 6 weeks @ 50mg pushing to 75mg last 2 weeks.

I will run n2guard and Tudca throughout orals.

Top Bottom