Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth idea!

wrestler69

i have been training hard for a number of years, and i know that when doin deep squats and dead lifts, thhe max amount of gh is realeased into your blood, so for this summer i was thinking about doing heavy deep squats as soon as my legs heal from the previous squat day no matter what group im on that day. You guys are the smartest people around when it comes to this stuff, do you think that will be benificial or am i catabolizing the shit out of my self?

I just want to make the gains i've made when i initially started training- without test. Also i recently took a week off, wich is the longest i have been away sice i could remember- is it smart for me to have done that? do i need to gradually get back into it, or could i shock muy muscles by picking up whare i left off?
thanx

Stay off the drugs cause you will lose some of your gains? First off, I don't think he said anything about drugs. Secondly, the gains you see are tremendous and most stay with you as long as you keep training and eating. I'm not advocating drug use, only stating that the natty vs juice idea that you presented is flawed.

Anyway, shock 'em, but only occasionally. Making it an "every day" kind of thing will tear you up.

My bad The One. From what he said in the second paragraph, I have serious doubts about his knowledge of "proper" steriod use. Anyway, the gains thing isn't my opinion, but a statement of fact. I'm natural, but I've known those who aren't not to mention you all the dudes here that aren't. Ask them if you doubt me.

The "loss" would depend upon the individual's training and diet for the most part. Train like a beast while you're on and then be a lazy s.o.b. while you're off and it'll go fast. No matter what, they're probably be some loss but the gains will be so great that you'll come out far ahead of where you were.

you mentioned deadlifting, then went on about squatting only. Why not do both? deads are a hip dominant exercise while squats are quad dominant. If you do both on separate days as you were planning with the squats, you won't risk too much overtraining.

thanz guys, you didn't need to argue about my post though, i found that amusing. I have done some research on different steroids, and their contents. Trembolyn as opposed to test. Im definently not an expert, but im as knowlegable as i feel necessary for me being "natural." The problem i have with the term natural is that i too cycle on and off of creatine, protein, and thermogenic products. Some say it isn't

well whatever

doing squats 3 times per week, will not allow enough time for you body to recooperate from the previous session, even if you were using a/s, so doing them this many times would prove to be a waste of time, if you don't believe me try it, I known and seen alot of guys in the gymm that have done similar excerise routiness and they eventually learn.

Top Bottom