Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green tea for Fat loss. Bother cooking it or just eat the leaves?

WantNoFatAssHo!

We all know green tea is good for fat loss, but would it be cool to just eat the green tea leaves and not boil it?

Some say you need at least 50 cups a day to see good fat loss, or to eat capsules with green te alkoloids (sp.) or whatever, but it'd been great to just take a few spoons every now and then and scoop it down with water!

What do you think?

drink green tea...

... and use a better fat loss supplement (ephedrine + caffeine)

unless you can't find ephedrine in Sweeden ? :(

Anthrax: sure, i'm on eca at 25/200/0 ed and tapering up to 7 spiropents a day also. And take a few good spoons of cayenne to heat up more also.

I need to lose fat fast couse my motivation is here now, but i dont know how long i manage to stick to my diet...

Well then I wouldn't bother wasting your money...

Why bother wasting your money on an ECA stack and supplements when you're not even planning on sticking to a good diet. Do yourself a favour and go to McDonalds, have that big mac now and save yourself the money you would have spent on your fat burners. DIET IS KEY. Without a good diet, fat burners are useless.

Madhops

madhops: I know diet is the key, but i dont do any cheat days, and my diet is mostly tuna, egg whites, whole grain, some no fat milk, brown rice and such.

As being a poor sucker, i cannot afford any MRP's, bars or chicken breasts.

But I am still wondering about the green tea. Can one just make 1000 caps for almost nada with a caps m quick set and get the same effect as buying those expensive pre made green tea caps?

In my experience, only green tea leaves in nearly boiling water will do. First boil it and then it can cool however you like. I don't know, maybe I used a shitty brand of caps, but I didn't get the heat effect from the caps. Plus you want to get regular NOT decaf. Something about the action of heat and caffeine work in synergism to bring out the polyphenols or something.

"Can one just make 1000 caps for almost nada with a caps m quick set and get the same effect as buying those expensive pre made green tea caps?"

Beyond-a-century.com sells 300g of green tea extract for next to nothing. And do not buy the whole leaf, buy the extract that has a standardized polyphenolic content.

Top Bottom