Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Graduating from PH to a proper cycle...Anavar

TheKid81

30M
5'8" 158LB
14%BF
waist 31"
Goal: add moderate lean mass 5-8 lbs and get sliced for the rest of Summer and beyond...
Just wrapped up a 6wk PH cycle of andro and OTC test booster BUT why spend money on supplements that somewhat work when I can invest in something that's proven with quick(er) results. However, don't want to jump in the deep end on my first run and based on my research, Var is clean and probably my best bet, plus I hate needles. Have 100ct of Var 10MG on the way.
Was thinking due to my size 30mg/day x5 days for 6 weeks would be a good start.
Was told to stack with test250 but again i don't like needles. Is there an oral that i can take which will interact well w/ Var w/out all the toxicity? I'd be open to AAS or a PH.

For PCT was told nolvadex was the way to go but I've also read that Var in smaller doses doesnt necessarily require PCT but I'd prefer to do it right.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

30M
5'8" 158LB
14%BF
waist 31"
Goal: add moderate lean mass 5-8 lbs and get sliced for the rest of Summer and beyond...
Just wrapped up a 6wk PH cycle of andro and OTC test booster BUT why spend money on supplements that somewhat work when I can invest in something that's proven with quick(er) results. However, don't want to jump in the deep end on my first run and based on my research, Var is clean and probably my best bet, plus I hate needles. Have 100ct of Var 10MG on the way.
Was thinking due to my size 30mg/day x5 days for 6 weeks would be a good start.
Was told to stack with test250 but again i don't like needles. Is there an oral that i can take which will interact well w/ Var w/out all the toxicity? I'd be open to AAS or a PH.

For PCT was told nolvadex was the way to go but I've also read that Var in smaller doses doesnt necessarily require PCT but I'd prefer to do it right.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

first things first is that if you JUST wrapped up a cycle then you have to take the proper amount of time off before starting something else... time on = time off...

now... running var is fine as a standalone but your dosing and dosing schedule is way off...

you need to run var 7 days a week, not 5 and you should run it at least at 60 mg... 30 mg is what most women run it at bro... thats not a male dosage...

you can run proviron with anavar... i would run it like this...

1-6 anavar 60 mg
1-6 proviron 50mg bump to 70 mid way...
1-6 n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate
1-10 need2slin
3-10 forma stanzol

pct
7-10 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
7-10 unleashed/post cycle combo
7-10 lean xtreme

LOSE THE FUCKING NOVLA... its pure shit... its not going to do you any good at all...

just a piece of advice, don't ever join a hardcore steroid forum and say you don't like needles lmao. man up an run some test prop with that 100me eod...anavar causes lethargy test will help

60mg/day Var is going to run pricey@$3 per but I'll manage...if you're gonna do it, do it right. Assuming 6 weeks is still good. Will research the other stuff too, but I have a feeling this cycle has suddenly just doubled in cost.

Question: if I man up and roll w Test prop too, can I back off the 60mgVar because of the stack or should I keep it at 60 regardless? Will 6 weeks work for testp?

60mg/day Var is going to run pricey@$3 per but I'll manage...if you're gonna do it, do it right. Assuming 6 weeks is still good. Will research the other stuff too, but I have a feeling this cycle has suddenly just doubled in cost.

Question: if I man up and roll w Test prop too, can I back off the 60mgVar because of the stack or should I keep it at 60 regardless? Will 6 weeks work for testp?

your going to want to keep it at 60 regardless bro... if your going to run prop, run it 8 weeks... the one thing about prop is that if you've never injected before, it may not be the best choice for you... its going to be painful as fuck and your going to be pinning it EOD... thats a lot of pinning on someone that has not pinned before and like i said, it may be one of the most painful injectibles you will use... keep that in mind... if your going to run it, run it 8 weeks...

if you want to run test e, run it 12 weeks and you can run var on the back end of the cycle the last 6 weeks...

if your going to run a cycle, run it right... if you don't have the money to spend then just don't run it because there's no point in running it unless its ran properly...

if money is an issue var is definitely not for you.. might want to look into beastdrol or helladrol...

i hope you take time off and pct seriously looks like you need to do some research in this area.

oh and var has sides besides an empty wallet.. it will mess w/ your cholesterol and it will suppress your natural t production

Top Bottom