Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my bench shirt...

SPATTS CUT THE SHIRT WOMEN! lol It is night and day when cut, it will drop the collar down lowering the chest of the shirt giving a tighter rebound because the collar will shoulder more weight and making things tighter. It also helps keep your elbows in, that used to be my big problem until I cut a shirt- then my elbows stayed close without even trying.

Plus, if you cut the shirt and wear it low enough it will give you boobs (or at least the appearance of some cleavage.)

AnimalMass

spatts said:
Piss off!

:lmao:

Hey, I'm just speaking from personal experiences. As a guy, I know I'm wearing my bench shirt correctly when I have a nice set of double D's coming out the top. :)

AnimalMass

Chris and I were talking today that we really need to come up and do some shirt work with you guys.

In all honesty, I really believe I have this shirt thing down. I know I'm not the best bencher bencher in the world, but I get a ton out of my shirt - I've just learned how to use it properly. And while I won't make clains like Metal militia guys do in saying that you will set a PR the first time I teach you how to use it, I can guarantee that once you learn how, it won't be long before your max jumps 50lbs.

I'll let Chris and Dave speak for what I've taught them about shirt use. They no doubt have gotten a ton stringer, but I hope they'd tell you that some of the stuff I have taught them about using the shirt has helped a bunch.

AnimalMass

I tried the shirt again tonight for ME bench day. I couldn't move shit it in it, and threw it on the floor.

I put on my titan, and BAM, weight pops right up.

I'm looking at the tension on the fury, and it's across my upper chest, arm pit to arm pit.

So I put the denim back on so that it's tight up high on the chest, arm pit to arm pit...same place as the fury.

Lo and behold...275 flies up off the 2 board just like the Fury.

So the shirt works, if I wear it high. If I wear it low, I can't do squat. Which doesn't make sense, because I bench really low, elbows in.

:confused:

did you end up cutting your shirt? And do you have any probs touching weights when you wear it low?

Top Bottom