Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got me bloods ;-)

I know you are probably gonna do it no matter what anyone says BUT if you are 154 pounds and your pic is recent I strongly urge you to NOT start a cycle soon... in additon you are only 23 years old which even though many on here will say its old enough, to me IT IS NOT. you should wait till you are 26+.

your hormones are still high at your age.

HOWEVER i know you are like so many other young guns that you are not gonna wait 3 more years SO if you are gonna jump now atleast take this advice:

I would like you to put on 15 pounds of muscle and hit the weight room hard for the next 6 weeks. 5X per week, no excuses. eat 2X your body weight in protein and eat like a horse otherwise, healthy food. not fast food crap.

then you can do the 10 weeks of cyp. you DONTneed anyting else for your first cycle.. and follow Nelsons advice on PCT, that is solid.

if you do not take this advice what is gonna happen is you will be DISSAPOINTED in your results cause you are not conditioned yet to juice. read other posts of these guys that get zero results from steroids, there are hundreds of them, just google... the main reason is they don't now how to lift, and dont know how to eat and what to eat. and also their bodies are not conditioned so even if they were to lift like they should they would spend the first weeks so sore that they would be able to workout only 2-3 times a week tops. how much do you bench now? at your weight you should be at 240 area, otherwise you are not ready yet. me thinks you probably bench 200 tops. am i right?

bro I PROMISE you with your lean body if you follow what I said above you will get some excellent and noticeable results..

Last edited:
My body is conditioned to lift, Iv been lifting for 7 years, low weight high reps. however as you probably know with competition boxing I have to remain within a certain weight division, for me that was around 65kg now since fratcturing my hip a from kickboxing a while ago I have spent the last 12 months lifting heavy weights only. Iv put on about 12 pounds of lean muscle and even though for you guys (and for anyone for that matter) it sounds very light I can assure you my muscles are conditioned. I have a weight trainer who is also on the gear at my gym who has been monitoring and spotting me for nearly a year - on top of this I first came to this forum nearly 12 months ago - and the advice given to me was that i was too young to go ahead with this - but unlike everyone else who just goes ahead with it anyway - I kept training and actually listened to the advice given from some of the pro's on here and WAITED. Now i know my weight is still light, but I am fit and strong for my size.

Previous comments from RADAR for example said that I have a great foundation to build upon and that will yield great results. Further more I have a doctor that is monitoring my gear use as he is pro-steroids and has given me the go ahead as he also was my ringside doctor for boxing so knows my fitness history well. He also deals with many, many other steroid users. (but unfortunately is anti-test and more pro-deca!!)

I have consulted with numerous guru's on this board, medical proffessionals (such as my doctor and pathologist), and weight trainers who have monitored my progress in weight lifting over the 18 months and specifically heavy weight lifting over the last 12 months.

I do appreciate your concern however, and I agree with you that for most body builders, ideally this weight is quite light and I could probably attain greater results at a later date, However, with all due respect, I am going to continue ahead with this cycle because I believe I will be able to still achieve increased mass and lean muscle. I have done much research and have my diet and training sorted and will improve my PCT.

Cheers for your advice anyway - it is always helpful,

aj

Also to ThatBloke - Speaking to you, you told me you were the same weight as me, but younger when you started juicing? and you're looking amazing at the moment for your age?

Cheers for your advice anyway - it is always helpful,

aj

Obviously not.

You have no business using steroids. At all. Your age alone should automatically disqualify you.

Anyone who condones your actions is an idiot.

I know you are probably gonna do it no matter what anyone says BUT if you are 154 pounds and your pic is recent I strongly urge you to NOT start a cycle soon... in additon you are only 23 years old which even though many on here will say its old enough, to me IT IS NOT. you should wait till you are 26+.

your hormones are still high at your age.

HOWEVER i know you are like so many other young guns that you are not gonna wait 3 more years SO if you are gonna jump now atleast take this advice:

I would like you to put on 15 pounds of muscle and hit the weight room hard for the next 6 weeks. 5X per week, no excuses. eat 2X your body weight in protein and eat like a horse otherwise, healthy food. not fast food crap.

then you can do the 10 weeks of cyp. you DONTneed anyting else for your first cycle.. and follow Nelsons advice on PCT, that is solid.

if you do not take this advice what is gonna happen is you will be DISSAPOINTED in your results cause you are not conditioned yet to juice. read other posts of these guys that get zero results from steroids, there are hundreds of them, just google... the main reason is they don't now how to lift, and dont know how to eat and what to eat. and also their bodies are not conditioned so even if they were to lift like they should they would spend the first weeks so sore that they would be able to workout only 2-3 times a week tops. how much do you bench now? at your weight you should be at 240 area, otherwise you are not ready yet. me thinks you probably bench 200 tops. am i right?

bro I PROMISE you with your lean body if you follow what I said above you will get some excellent and noticeable results..

Thanks stevesmi - if it makes any difference im a month off 24 anyway. I've got no problem with starting in 4 - 6 weeks anyway - Im not impatient and im looking for long term results anyway.

Cheers for the advice bro, you projected it without flaming :cool:

Thanks stevesmi - if it makes any difference im a month off 24 anyway. I've got no problem with starting in 4 - 6 weeks anyway - Im not impatient and im looking for long term results anyway.

Cheers for the advice bro, you projected it without flaming :cool:

no flaming allowed on this board or you PM a moderator and they will take care of it.

depends on what your goals are.. if you want to get stronger and put on mass then its different then having a boxers body

its true what RADAR said you have an excellent frame.. I would love to work with you rather then others that are 250 pounds and 6 feet with 20% bf.

i would set a 6 week goal on strength.. then when you reach that mark then you can start and that will push you higher. like on the bench press for me it was when i hit 245 and then wobbled at 235, 240 max. i knew that i was ready for the next step.

FDA approved doesnt mean it cant cause brain damage

alot of anti depressents are ALL fda approved and have been proven to cause brain damage

hell alcohol is legal and causes HUGE amounts of brain damage

GHB has its approval for its reasons, but like anything it has its side effects

PLUS as most people should know, its heavily sold as a recreational drug, so almost all the time its never dosed correctly, and alot of times u get alot of other substances in it

I'm not saying it's not bad, let's just not get ridiculous though

Top Bottom