Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got me bloods ;-)

aj13

RIghto - got my bloods back the day before i start my first cycle.

Doc said they were normal which is good.

Ref. Range
Total Testosterone: 24.1 nmol/L (8.3 - 30.2)
Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulphate: 8.9 umol/L (3.0 - 10.5)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin: 41 nmol/L (13 - 71)
Calculated Free Testosterone: 469 pmol/L (225 - 725)

Anyway its annoying Iv got a pretty bad cold at the moment so hopefully ill be good in 3 or 4 days. Im gonna take my first jab tomorrow anyway - i dont think me having the common cold/flu will impact on my cycle - given it takes about 2 weeks to kick in anyway.

BTW 23 years old.

cycle:

1 - 10: 400 mg/week (Mon & Thurs) of Test Cyp.
13 - 16: Nolva/Primordial Testosterone Recovery Stack.
Letrozole (1mg/ml) @ .25ml EOD - starting when needed.

+ lots of sleep & FOOD FOOD FOOD.

currently at 70kg / 154 lbs athletic/fit/pretty lean see profile picture for current body build.

Anyway cant wait for my first jab tomorrow!!!! woo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jenscat :jenscat :jenscat :jenscat :jenscat :jenscat (this cat is ridiculous)

Well I hate to quell your excitement...but...

When you're sick, you shouldn't train. So why start a cycle just to sit around?

Test does not take weeks to kick in. It takes minutes.

Do you just want the kick of using drugs or do you wnat to get excited about training hard?

GHB? Why the fuck do you want THAT shit?

Too much letro.

With all due respect, the Recovery stack is nice but it is not a sufficient PCT. And adding Nolva will make it worse.

Get some HCG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and Arimidex. You'll need it. Follow that with BRIDGE.

Last edited:
yeah had it recreationally a bunch of times when i was younger.

Just got a couple of mates who do comp and had it available - anyway its not a big deal whether I do or not - if it doesnt provide significant gains then I wont really bother

well yeah im recovering from the cold anyway should only be a few days - i can start the cycle next week if necessary but im doin it with my best mate so thought we'd start at the same time. anyway Last time i posted these exact details minus the G - even moderators said good cycle and all systems are go. guess everyone has a different opinion.

And WOW didnt expect such a strong negative reaction to G, It was actually on this forum after using the search function that I was reading about people using it help in recovery/increase release of GH.

Anyway Im looking forward to it anyway

and Nelson,

of course I want to train hard I'v been boxing and weight training and keeping my body in a constant high level of fitness for the last 7 years. I train regularly and I always train hard whether weights, boxing or cardio. Why do you ask?

EDIT - removed G before anyone else jumps down my throat!

well yeah im recovering from the cold anyway should only be a few days - i can start the cycle next week if necessary but im doin it with my best mate so thought we'd start at the same time. anyway Last time i posted these exact details minus the G - even moderators said good cycle and all systems are go. guess everyone has a different opinion.

And WOW didnt expect such a strong negative reaction to G, It was actually on this forum after using the search function that I was reading about people using it help in recovery/increase release of GH.

Anyway Im looking forward to it anyway

and Nelson,

of course I want to train hard I'v been boxing and weight training and keeping my body in a constant high level of fitness for the last 7 years. I train regularly and I always train hard whether weights, boxing or cardio. Why do you ask?

EDIT - removed G before anyone else jumps down my throat!

Because you said you were getting sick. If you're going to need some time to rest, why start injecting yourself? It's not like the drug sits around and then starts working in a few weeks. It's out of your system in a week!

Fair enough, I might start thurs or next Monday, see how I feel. Cheers to all for your advice as always

Least testerone wont cause brain damage like GHB will

You cant back that up... look up ghb's medical use... if not overdosed its perfectly fine to help you sleep and its test and gh boosting qualities well if you've ever done it you'd know instantly by how horny you get lmao

even if id did provide SOME level of gains, ud be better off injecting an extra 100mg testerone

Least testerone wont cause brain damage like GHB will

btw letro is dosed at 2.5mg/ml :D

Lol at the brain damage. If it caused brain damage then how is it an FDA approved drug?

Lol at the brain damage. If it caused brain damage then how is it an FDA approved drug?

Because Im sure aspirin, while FDA approved, isnt dangerous if you take a lot of it...right?

Anyway, did I read this right where it says you're 154 lbs?

Because Im sure aspirin, while FDA approved, isnt dangerous if you take a lot of it...right?

Anyway, did I read this right where it says you're 154 lbs?

154 pounds!? Dude, you don't need steroids, get some BIG BLAST and Better Bars!

Top Bottom