Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a question...

Thx Sheena - that was me last August - first comp! (Talk about a learning experience...!) I trained & dieted for 16 weeks - lost about 18 lbs and 8% body fat, all natural. I did a second show in Nov, but the diet was way off (came in at 12% HAHAHAHAHAHAHH - what a joke.) But I trained like a mofo and added about 8 lbs of muscle and got my biceps to peak out at 14.5". Definitely have more size now, but still fighting down that body fat thing.

You should try it some time - its an exercise in dedication - mental, physical, psychological and social! But there's nothing like getting on the stage for the first time! Just remember to SMILE when you are out there. (My pix show me with painful grimaces...)

Sassy69 said:
Yea, its amazing what decline presses will do for you! LOL! I'm not JennBFL but, hey, thx!

Here's my "most muscular"....
Sexy as hell!!!

You put the GRRRRR in swinger, baby!!

Ahh Cornie, you made me blush at work..! Thx! How'd you like to show me your "most muscular"?? LOL!:D :p

Sassy69 said:
Ahh Cornie, you made me blush at work..! Thx! How'd you like to show me your "most muscular"?? LOL!:D :p

Is that a formal request??:horny:

Sassy69 said:
Maybe not formal... how about business casual? LOL!:D

LOL @ business casual. Oxymoronic, sorta. Hehehe....hmmmmm so maybe jeans and a pair of boots casual??

Aight...

Sassy69 said:
That's probably a good place to start negotiations...:D

Quid pro quo...

I send you a pic of me, you send a pic of you, holding a sign which reads "Cornholio is mah Daddy!" while wearing a smile.(you can use the sign to cover up some "things".

Dealio LOL??

I send you a pic of me, you send a pic of you, holding a sign which reads "Cornholio is mah Daddy!"
You're going to send me a pic of you holding a sign that says "Cornholio is mah Daddy" ??

Um.... ? How about a sign that says "Sassy's Sex Slave"? And a smile, of course. And that pair of boots.

OK. You can skip the boots.

Top Bottom