Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bigbossman26

Got this on hand.. What's your opinions on cycling it..
60 10mg dbol
10 10ml/250mg Test E
1 10ml/200mg tren a
1 10ml/200mg mast e
And nolva, clomid and amiridex on hand.

35 Y/O, 5'11" 195lbs. lifting on and off for 15 years, steady last 4. 3 or 4 previous cycles with just test e. Looking to lean bulk. Started with 300 a week first, 400 then 500 etc..

I'd just run test e 12wks n add winny on the backend, can kickstart with dbol.

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

I would run the testosterone for 12 weeks at 500 milligrams a week and thats it. Make sure you PCT and use your Arimidex during your cycle too.

You don't have enough mast for it to me much use bro... If your dbol is legit you could dose it at 20mg/day... Tren is a bit much for your experience...but you don't really have enough of that either for a proper course... I'm wondering why you purchased the gear without setting up the cycle first...

Got this on hand.. What's your opinions on cycling it..
60 10mg dbol
10 10ml/250mg Test E
1 10ml/200mg tren a
1 10ml/200mg mast e
And nolva, clomid and amiridex on hand.

35 Y/O, 5'11" 195lbs. lifting on and off for 15 years, steady last 4. 3 or 4 previous cycles with just test e. Looking to lean bulk. Started with 300 a week first, 400 then 500 etc..

Keep the tren and mast for another cycle.. you don't have enough mast and tren is a bit advanced just yet..

Have you got hcg or Hcgenerate?

Clomid and nolva are old school pct there are much better OTC supplements that are designed exactly for the purpose of recovery

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I got it all the gear from a family member (free) all gtg. That's why it's a random assortment. Never dealt with hcg or hcgenerate.

Considering this is his 5th cycle, wouldn't tren be fine, however, you NEED to do your research. Look up what ancillaries to run, the sides faced with tren.

Tren could be run at 250mgs a week for 8 weeks. (Sometimes more isn't better) but this is my 2 cent.s I havent touched tren, and not planning to till by 4th - 5th cycle.

Edit: Just to help you IF you are going to run tren, beware of the prolactin issues. So you will need Caber whilst on cycle, don't think of running tren without it.

Hcgenerate could be purchased from www.needtobuildmuscle.com.
Also, whats with the increase increments of the test dosages? why not just keep it at a stable 500mgs a week.

Btw, what dose did you run your last cycles on?

DO NOT RUN NOLVA, there is no need, plus a 19-nor like tren should never be run with nolva, your asking for issues.

On Cycle
HCgenerate
AI
Caber

PCT
clomid 25/25/25/25
Formastane
Unleashed + Post Cycle

I believe with the addition of some good supps, you got yourself the making of a decent little cycle. But ditch the nolva.

Top Bottom