Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good NOOB CYCLE????

eq is a great first cycle...makes you eat like a horse...i def wouldnt run a test only cycle..more compounds at lower dosages are amazing...then as yoou go on youu can dose them higher and only use the ones you like....??? yeah

you see, i just dont fuckin get it!! o4gtmatt posted something like 400 mg eq and 500 mg of test a while back and yall flamed his ass saying it was to much for first cycle. If someone has a high mg for first cycle yall recomend 500mg test but if someone says 500 mtg test a week yall say thats to much, i just dont get

Karmic Power: 34
Karma Hits: 165193
Re: Good NOOB CYCLE????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep the Sus and Run EQ at 400mg/week and kick it off with 4-5 weeks of Dbol @ 25mg twice daily. Take one in the AM and one mid day to keep blood plasma levels from fluctuating too much. Run your Nolva throughout. Keep the PCT the way it is after that and that would seem like a good cycle.

this is saying 500mg sus a week 400 mg eq a week and 50 mg of d-bol,(a lil much on 1st cycle ehh) i meen come on. Im sorry im pist but it always something rong with someones cycle.

Yes it's a good noob cycle. It's a good cycle period. I agree with those saying to add eq simply because it's another test family AS and you won't have nandrolone to worry about if you get gyno. Run the 500mg/test and add 400mg of eq. Use AIFM throughout the cycle and during PCT. Skip the nolva. The rest of your PCT looks fine.

ALIN said:
1-10wks
Test E 500mg
Eq 400mg
0.25-0.50mg Arimidex daily

PCT FOR 3WKS FOLLOWING:
Clomid 100mg wk1, 50mg wk2, 50mg wk3
Nolva 40mg wk1, 30mg wk2, 20mg wk3
This is exactly what I would run but take out the EQ and run the sust for 12 wks. PCT perfest. A-dex dose throughout perfect. If you are gonna stack 1st cycle go with anavar. Otherwise test only. Even at 250 mg e/w you will get gains. Many have as well as me. 500 is great you will get it. Personally I wouldn't go with anything else until you see how your body rects everyone is different. :coffee:

MILLENNIUM said:
This is exactly what I would run but take out the EQ and run the sust for 12 wks. PCT perfest. A-dex dose throughout perfect. If you are gonna stack 1st cycle go with anavar. Otherwise test only. Even at 250 mg e/w you will get gains. Many have as well as me. 500 is great you will get it. Personally I wouldn't go with anything else until you see how your body rects everyone is different. :coffee:

naw leavve the eq in...that shit will make you eat liike a horse and put oon good weighht....sust is kind of pointles because you dont build up enough test prop or sust so the shiit is ccounter productive...you should basically just build uupp test e and test c...thats iit

Cauliflower Ear said:
naw leavve the eq in...that shit will make you eat liike a horse and put oon good weighht....sust is kind of pointles because you dont build up enough test prop or sust so the shiit is ccounter productive...you should basically just build uupp test e and test c...thats iit
did you just say that sust is pointless and counterproductive?!?!? btw when you say "you dont build up enough test prop or sust..." sust isnt a test ester it is the combonation of 4 esters that do infact build up

bca21 said:
you see, i just dont fuckin get it!! o4gtmatt posted something like 400 mg eq and 500 mg of test a while back and yall flamed his ass saying it was to much for first cycle. If someone has a high mg for first cycle yall recomend 500mg test but if someone says 500 mtg test a week yall say thats to much, i just dont get

Karmic Power: 34
Karma Hits: 165193
Re: Good NOOB CYCLE????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is saying 500mg sus a week 400 mg eq a week and 50 mg of d-bol,(a lil much on 1st cycle ehh) i meen come on. Im sorry im pist but it always something rong with someones cycle.

why you jumping all on my shit?

people come here for advice. that's it. what they do with it is up to them. nobody is going to agree with another 100% of the time. i think all cycle should be a stack of at least two compounds. test and something else usually but not always.

Top Bottom