Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good fats

I am trying to add good fats to my diet and lower my carbs. I eat avacado, almonds and peanut butter.

Looking for suggestions to get more fats with out raising carbs.

I don’t eat much dairy. I can and I like it. Just don’t.

Any advice is welcome
fatty fish, and raw nuts

I am trying to add good fats to my diet and lower my carbs. I eat avacado, almonds and peanut butter.

Looking for suggestions to get more fats with out raising carbs.

I don’t eat much dairy. I can and I like it. Just don’t.

Any advice is welcome
in America the #1 problem is all the refined oils we consume on a daily basis. it is literally slow killing us and rotting our bodies and minds

this is why i advocate you invest in a tub of unrefined cold pressed coconut oil to cook with.

its more about AVOIDING bad fats which will help people

Thanks guys
I have gotta find a replacement for my peanut butter. It is my one weakness.
I’ll work on it.
I do take fish oil 3 times daily as a supplement.
you dont need to replace your peanut butter, im sorry but thats nonsense that its not a good fat.. now, there are clearly better forms of it and you want to go the natural way but to say its not a good fat is bull shit.. in a major way...

nuts are also great fats.. i prefer pistachios but there are options for everyone... walnuts are another very strong option there...

avocado and salmon are excellent options health wise..

nuts and seed butters are all good options...

dark chocolate, tofu, edamame

chia, hemp and pumpkin seeds

anchovies

sardines

seasame seeds

whole eggs obviously

all great options brother

in America the #1 problem is all the refined oils we consume on a daily basis. it is literally slow killing us and rotting our bodies and minds

this is why i advocate you invest in a tub of unrefined cold pressed coconut oil to cook with.

its more about AVOIDING bad fats which will help people
great point brother

Top Bottom