Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goddamn LOVE HANDLES

wildcat

I have lowered by BF percentage pretty low (? actual %) but I still have these nagging love handles. I have tried DNP, Clen, ECA, Cutting Gel and am now giving topical yohimbine a shot.

Do you guys have any more suggestions. I know i should reduce my sodium intake, drink more water ... but you got any more?

Or am i just fucked?

Do you count calories? 2500-3000 per day will take weight off most people I find. It is the only way to lose those few extra inches. Cardio will assist in the process, but should not be considered as a substitute for watching calories, as so many people mistake it for. Break the meals up into 5-6 500-600 calorie meals every 3 hours.

Try anastrozole while off cycle. Often times stubbron fat deposits are due to estrogen :).

On a side note, ya know why they call em love handles dont ya? Cause we would all love to get ride of em :)....haha, yeah I know, pretty lame :)

Zyglamail said:
Try anastrozole while off cycle. Often times stubbron fat deposits are due to estrogen :).

On a side note, ya know why they call em love handles dont ya? Cause we would all love to get ride of em :)....haha, yeah I know, pretty lame :)

Interesting one. I'm starting a separate thread with your suggestion, feel free to feedback!

BTW, original poster, I have the same fuckin' problem - Yohimbine is good, as is DNP, but there's just that tiny little bit that just hangs off the back of my pants... I *hate* it. Let me know if u find a solution.

A little tidbit to add a tad more merit to my claims above.

Effect of chronic administration of an aromatase inhibitor to adult male rats on pituitary and testicular function and fertility.

Turner KJ, Morley M, Atanassova N, Swanston ID, Sharpe RM.

MRC Reproductive Biology Unit, Centre for Reproductive Biology, 37 Chalmers Street, Edinburgh EH3 9EW, Scotland, UK. [email protected]

The aim of the present study was to evaluate the effects of the administration of a potent non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor, anastrozole, on male reproductive function in adult rats. As anastrozole was to be administered via the drinking water, a preliminary study was undertaken in female rats and showed that this route of administration was effective in causing a major decrease in uterine weight (P<0.02). In an initial study in male adult rats, anastrozole (100 mg/l or 400 mg/l) was administered via the drinking water for a period of 9 weeks. Treatment with either dose resulted in a significant increase ( approximately 10%) in testis weight and increase in plasma FSH concentrations (P<0.01) throughout the 9 weeks. Mating was altered in both groups of anastrozole-treated rats, as they failed to produce copulatory plugs. Histological evaluation of the testes from anastrozole-treated rats revealed that spermatogenesis was grossly normal. In a more detailed study, adult rats were treated with 200 mg/l anastrozole via the drinking water for periods ranging from 2 weeks to 1 year. Plasma FSH and testosterone concentrations were increased significantly (P<0.001) during the first 19 weeks of treatment. However, LH concentrations were increased only at 19 weeks (P<0.001) in anastrozole-treated rats, and this coincided with a further increase in circulating and intratesticular testosterone concentrations (P<0.05). No consistent change in inhibin-B concentrations was observed during the study. Suppression of plasma oestradiol concentrations could not be demonstrated in anastrozole-treated animals, but oestradiol concentrations in testicular interstitial fluid were reduced by 18% (P<0.01). Mating was again inhibited by anastrozole treatment, but could be restored by s.c. injection of oestrogen, enabling demonstration that rats treated for 10 weeks or 9 months were still fertile. Testis weight was increased by 19% and 6% after treatment for 19 weeks and 1 year, respectively. Body weight was significantly decreased (P<0.01) by 19 weeks of anastrozole treatment; after 1 year the animals appeared to have less fat as indicated by a 27% decrease in the weight of the gonadal fat pad. The majority of anastrozole-treated animals had testes with normal spermatogenesis but, occasionally, seminiferous tubules showed abnormal loss of germ cells or contained only Sertoli cells. Ten percent of anastrozole-treated animals had testes that appeared to contain only Sertoli cells, and one rat had 'giant' testes in which the tubule lumens were severely dilated. Morphometric analysis of the normal testes at 19 weeks showed no difference in the number of Sertoli cells or germ cells, or the percentage volumes of the seminiferous epithelium, tubule lumens and interstitium between control and anastrozole-treated rats. On the basis of the present findings, oestrogen appears to be involved in the regulation of FSH secretion and testosterone production, and is also essential for normal mating behaviour in male rats. Furthermore, these data suggest that the brain and the hypothalamo-pituitary axis are considerably more susceptible than is the testis to the effects of an aromatase inhibitor. Anastrozole treatment has resulted in a model of brain oestrogen insufficiency.

why dont you give thermo clen a try, im about to venture it soon, its administered via insulin needle around waist... great for spot remeval; also no need to cycle this clen.

I HAVE TO ADD..

Zyg is correct I have estrogen type fat deposits and have my entire life, even while in the military and running 3 to 5 miles 4 times a week and dieting!!
I have been using arimidex with my dbol sust and duribolin for 6 weeks and my love handles and stomache have lost 2.5 inches while eating about 4500 cals a day and NO CARDIO ( i am allergic to it , unless it is swimming) anyway in 6 weeks after my cycle I am going to continue arimidex for 6 months and no other gear, except for clomid post cycle. It has also helped out my chest area.

Top Bottom