Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goddamn, ANOTHER hottie teacher has sex with student

fistfullofsteel said:
if i was 16 and i was banging a 27 year old teacher, i would deny everything to keep it going. that's freaking hot man. that kid is a moron, he ruined a good thing. that retard needs to be smacked for not keeping it on the down low. that's some pretty good bragging rights he has there. he definitely one up'd most guys.
LOL@ bragging rights

some shrink type needs to do a follow-up long term study to determine how damaged these boys were

On the flip side, why the hell can't this hot 27 yr old teacher get
legally laid ?

My first thought is she's a bit mentally bent.

I mean, she can't be looking for a loving long term relationship in the
small amount of time 5th period lasts.

Y_lifter said:
On the flip side, why the hell can't this hot 27 yr old teacher get
legally laid ?

My first thought is she's a bit mentally bent.

I mean, she can't be looking for a loving long term relationship in the
small amount of time 5th period lasts.

Maybe he was one of those really jacked 16 year olds that also looks mature, like 20 or something. She thought what the hell, my cunt is wet, the chalk bored is cleaned, I got nothin else to do...ohh, timmyyyy, that apple you brought me last time is getting rottttennnnn

she probably was with some old guy who couldn't satisify her. As for the damages the kid wouldn't be able to get a better experienced piece for a long time. Most younger girls would leave him dissapointed with lack of exp and possibly talent that only comes with exp.

Top Bottom