Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Alabama

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
We've got something of yours...

Woman accused of having sex with adult son

A 54-year-old Eastside woman has been charged with first-degree incest after authorities said she had a two-year sexual relationship with the adult son she had given up for adoption when he was an infant.

Katheryn M. Thornton invited her son, now 33, to come live with her at her home near Kirkland in March 2004 after he tracked her down through an adoption agency, according to charging papers filed in King County Superior Court earlier this month.

In May, the man reported the alleged incest to a King County sheriff's detective. He told the detective that the day after he moved in, Thornton "came into his room and lay next to him. He said day three, she invited him into her room. He said on day four, they had sex," the charging papers say.

The man said his sexual relationship with Thornton lasted until March 2006, according to the charges.

The son, who is not being named because he is considered a victim of sexual assault, was granted a sexual assault protection order against Thornton on Tuesday, barring her from coming within 500 feet of him, his home, school or workplace, court records show. Thornton was briefly booked into the King County Jail on Tuesday morning before being given a conditional release, according to jail records.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/theblotter/2012768889_eastside_woman_accused_of_havi.html

The son, who is not being named because he is considered a victim of sexual assault, was granted a sexual assault protection order against Thornton on Tuesday, barring her from coming within 500 feet of him, his home, school or workplace, court records show. Thornton was briefly booked into the King County Jail on Tuesday morning before being given a conditional release, according to jail records.

the fuck? Dude is 33!! Not like a child was molested or anything. Victim? LMFAO! Yeah the 33 year old man was victimized for 2 years. Poor thing.

He just wanted to break up with his mom, and you know how bitches be crazy.

the fuck? Dude is 33!! Not like a child was molested or anything. Victim? LMFAO! Yeah the 33 year old man was victimized for 2 years. Poor thing.

I believe he's considered the victim because he filed the complaint. If it were the mom that filed she'd probably be considered the victim. That's my guess. Maybe someone from Alabama like Layinback can explain the inner workings of incest laws.

2hyyxok.jpg

I believe he's considered the victim because he filed the complaint. If it were the mom that filed she'd probably be considered the victim. That's my guess. Maybe someone from Alabama like Layinback can explain the inner workings of incest laws.

I really don't know pudds.

According to FBI statistics your neck of the woods has way more problems
than Alabama.

registered sex offenders per 100,000 people:

Alabama 269

Washington 312

Maybe you could tell us the inner workings of incest / child molester since your
state has 14% more crime in this area.:evil:

Washington state motto " closer to kin, the deeper in." or is it, " if she's old
enough to pee, she's old enough for me." ?

alabama definitely has a higher wincest rate than washington; sex offender includes too many other crimes

I really don't know pudds.

According to FBI statistics your neck of the woods has way more problems
than Alabama.

registered sex offenders per 100,000 people:

Alabama 269

Washington 312

Maybe you could tell us the inner workings of incest / child molester since your
state has 14% more crime in this area.:evil:

Washington state motto " closer to kin, the deeper in." or is it, " if she's old
enough to pee, she's old enough for me." ?

The topic is incest, and Alabama is #1!

And the only reason we have more sex offenders in WA is uptight parents pressing charges on a 17 year old boy for having consensual sex with his 16 year old girlfriend. In Alabama your male teens are still banging their sisters, which I guess works for them as there is no second set of parents to piss off.

The topic is incest, and Alabama is #1!

And the only reason we have more sex offenders in WA is uptight parents pressing charges on a 17 year old boy for having consensual sex with his 16 year old girlfriend. In Alabama your male teens are still banging their sisters, which I guess works for them as there is no second set of parents to piss off.

i must admit, my first sexual experience was with a first cousin.

almost 40 years later and he still wont look me in the eyes whe i speak to him.

Top Bottom