Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11th grade teacher accused of having sex with male student

She should be fired for sexual misconduct with a student. But not prosecuted. If they're going to hold 18 year olds accountable as adults, they need to be seen as adults on the flipside as well. The kid is legally a man, let him get it on if he wants.

Lololol!

Move out ngr! Your fukn 10 year HS reunion is this year ffs!

Next year, lol.

I am moving out though. Getting married in July.

My 10 yr reunion is gonna be a joke. I'm probably not even gonna go. Everyone I went to school with is either a fukn loser with no job, on drugs, 5 kids with 3 different people, or too got dam annoying to sit through a conversation with. Or psizzle, who I see regularly anyways.

Knot attending that white trash bash

My 10 yr reunion is gonna be a joke. I'm probably not even gonna go. Everyone I went to school with is either a fukn loser with no job, on drugs, 5 kids with 3 different people, or too got dam annoying to sit through a conversation with. Or psizzle, who I see regularly anyways.

Knot attending that white trash bash

Cool story.

I actually really like a lot of mtr classmates from high school. I see quite a few here and there. Either church, the grocery store, movie theatre, etc. I had a lot of good friends in HS.

Top Bottom