Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glucosamine stopped working! whY???

anyone clicked that link? wondering because i was curious to see if anyone had heard elsewhere about a link between an increased risk of diabetes and glucoseamine?

Originally posted by Robboe:

I wonder if you knew that you also didn't have to cycle creatine if you knew how to take it properly. Did you know that the whole laoding process is unnecessary?....

yes, but if you look at the effectiveness of it, it is diminished after about 2 months. the article i read had a chart contrasting a loaded subject with one just supplementing daily. the first subject had a spike/plateau and slow rapid diminishing line. the second was more steady but was near the 1st subject after 60 days.

Glucosamine Mega

Glucosamines are chemically classified as amino sugars, which are molecules synthesized from sugars and amino acids. Most amino sugars found in our body are obtained by de novo (internal) production. In the case of glucosamine, the enzyme glucosamine synthetase combines glucose and glutamine to form glucosamine. Amino sugars are also commonly called proteoglycans. Glucosamine is an aminosaccharide synthesized by transamidase enzymes from glucose and an amine group from glutamine. HCI (hydrochloric acid) stabilizes the glucosamine in this product. Glucosamine is a component of joint and intestinal tissue and is involved in the production of synovial fluid which lubricates the joints. Glucosamine is converted to N-acetyl-glucosamine in the intestines by the goblet cells. Glucosamine Mega 1000 is best taken with BioSil, the only high potency source of orthosilicic acid, the biologically active form of silicon that strengthens joints.

For Glucosamine Mega Products :
Glucosamine Mega

For More Information Nutrovita
Health Articles

Top Bottom