Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glad, plz read this: The honey do this NOW this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol@ any marriage being perfect

Sounds like your husband is a lazy bum. Not sure why everyone is tweaking on you.

lol@ any marriage being perfect

Sounds like your husband is a lazy bum. Not sure why everyone is tweaking on you.

THANK YOU! Geez, actually I'm not surprised at half the replies.

BTW, THIS IS MY LAST POST ON ANYTHING OF A SERIOUS NATURE WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS IN THIS FORUM- Yes, go ahead and applaud, thank you.
Not my last post, just nothing serious.

You'd think we could have an honest adult conversation on very real and serious issues. When will I ever learn???? I will take my deep thoughts to a more appropriate forum from here on. I have said what I said with sarcasm and I guess it comes off as something else.

All I wanted to do was give insight on how very typical domestic arguments start- Young marrieds can't conceive of how it happens, but it happens and it IS typical. I can only speak from my experience. A fail for not letting my husband defend himself- okay, I get that, but I can't speak about my experience if he's the other half of a MARRIAGE- and that was the original TOPIC.

My theory is that everyone who jumped on me is this:
1) Just the kind of guy who would be lazy too and got brow beaten by a woman for it. Or, can't conceive of a guy being that lazy so assumes it MUST be me. My mother in law would LOVE for me to be that anal retentive. His laziness is really a rebellion against HER for being so anal all those years- my theory.

2) Is a woman who doesn't know the whole story or has a bigger heart than I do and thinks a good husband is a "good husband" if he doesn't beat her, go out drinking every weekend, or cheats. (He likely did the last based on STD evidence and now we're more than even. And, he likely got me pregnant to cover his guilt as THAT was the pregnancy that discovered the STD. The 1st test was inconclusive (too soon to show "bloom") and the 2nd was positive.)

I waited till I had 101 reasons to cheat. Cheating men only need 1. - the nagging about dishes not being perfectly alligned- good one! -, not giving head, etc... I heard it all.

You guys have it SOOOO good. Our traditional mothers have trained us to expect so little of you straight men. On that note: Thumbs way up to you guys who do take care of stuff at home and that it is a matter of course for you! You deserve respect.

Many of you have elephant memories and remember a lot of my story, but only bits were told here and there. There are many wrong assumptions about me and my marriage and I even if Glad won't take my advice, at least he can see where conversations CAN lead so thank you for participating anyway- seriously or just in jabs.

The thing is I can't defend myself w/o telling even MORE about me and my experience and again making it about MEMEMEMEME AGAIN. So I won't go further about me.

I know it would seem to make sense to not give advice having problems myself, but that's like telling a drug addict who is STILL in recovery to not say anything and not give advice about how not to get started in that lifestyle. It's the declining hill I was giving insight on, NOT how to have a happy marriage or how to NOT want drugs, although I did share on how I am TRYING improve ours based on advice I've been given.

Cut some slack people. Just trying to have an adult conversation. -FAIL for thinking THAT!
Yes, I am frustrated about my husband. We are like FWBs rooming and raising kids together. Oh, that's another assumption- about him not wanting it from me. Uh, at least twice a week. Is that typical? Do I have a "gem"? Yes he gets kudos for that. He isn't a bad guy. Him just not being the worst does not put him in the league of the best, or even the average.

Glad, if you read this or not, just know that it all starts with disrespecting each other. I would not have done what I did if I still had respect for him. Most women CAN'T and WON'T cheat unless that's lost. Men can still "love" their wives and cheat.

There, it's over. Now nearly perfect people....rag on. I don't mind being called out for my past. NO defense there. And NO, I will never do that again. As time goes further away, I have less and less desire for meaningless NSA sex. Men I think have to fight that urge all their lives. I feel for them. I understood what thinking like a purely sexual creature was like for a spell. Still, it does not excuse THEM- no matter if she nags or "won't keep up". See how little of an excuse a guy needs to disrespect his wife? Pffft.

this is eerie.

(underwraps, your last post is SO much like a former poster that I have to keep reminding myself that you are definitely NOT her. so similar it's creepy.)

this is eerie.

(underwraps, your last post is SO much like a former poster that I have to keep reminding myself that you are definitely NOT her. so similar it's creepy.)

underwraps, what in God's name are you talking about? (speak english).

you made a commitment to yourself and your husband by marrying him.
nothing makes it right to cheat on him. it just makes you look pathetic.

just skimmed your last post. Im pretty ADD, i can only do so many sentences at once.lol :D

anyways, if you both cheated, tried to patch things up and its didn't work....at least it doesn't sound like your happy now; why don't you leave? got kids? so what.

yeah I didn't see that he cheated anywhere so those "101" things probably amounted to homie not taking out the garbage...shit like that. No I agree, that's totally good reason to hop on some strange.

This sounds like my ex so fucking much....lol. What a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom