Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me a topic and I'll give you my uncensored opinion.

Scotsman

We haven't had a what do I think of....... thread in a while so here is you chance to find out my uncensored opinion on anything you want me to dish on.

Cheers,
Scotsman

The Wenis said:
perkele's sexuality

Unquestionably in doubt but what's a shemale between friends. Although he is a god for posting pics of really hot women all the time, and for founding the Garner club.

Cheers,
Scotsman

ChewYxRage said:
Getting beaten to death with a sock full of quarters.

An ignoble way to meet your demise. Although the bitter irony of dieing at the laundromat would make for a great SNL skit.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Lestat said:
Bombs on EF

How did I know you would ask this.LOL

Well at first I wasn't sure about them, but now I think that they are great for helping the mods remove spammers/bad elements without them having to browse the board all day just to find them since it frees up their time to do other things like relocate threads that need it.

On the negative side some people use the as an attention tool and not for their intended purpose. Also bombing someone because they bombed someone else is a little childish, but then again so is the internet.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom