Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls....what diet works for you????

I found that a 40/30/30 split works for me. It has worked better than any diet I have tried. It also has a diuretic effect on me somehow. I do it the bland way though.

Good for you....it is so hard to find what works for your own body. I just started 50-20-30....so I hope to see some results!

I've upped my protein & am trying to watch my carbs, but I get very very bored with what I eat. I have to eat something different every day. Today turned out to be 47/29/24 c/p/f.

I can do any diet for the most part once I get in the grove. I didnt like ckd and all the fat. It was way to hard to eat that much protein and fat. Women seem to get better results and something different.

I get good results keeping my protein high, carbs fibrous and low, and fat healthy and moderate. Don't know exact ratios. When I start adding in potatoes, rice, etc - even brown rice and yams, it makes it hard for me to lose fat. The only starchy I eat and still get good results is cream of wheat (1/2 cup in AM).

I used to think I needed variety, needed to eat "normal" foods, but it was all psychological. It took a long time,but once I realized it was my brain telling me I wantd them, that I didn't physically NEED those other foods, I stopped putting them in my diet. Took some adjusting to, but when the results are coming, it helps! 6 days a week I eat 99.9% clean, and one day a week I eat what I want. By the end of that cheat day I am DYING for Monday to come so I can start to eat "normal" (clean!) again.

Top Bottom