Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls that were once fatty but are now hott

stilleto said:
no, it doesn't bother me.
i didn't really experience anyone being mean to me except for one and i've forgiven him.

i've said this before- i think being formerly fat has made me a better person.

Good answer.

I have always been athletic, but I have had two periods of my life where I was one

1. A bit chubby

2. FAT

It took me awhile to realise I was fat, cause usually I could just eat what I wanted.............and I did.

Really, it was a blessing as I learned a lot about healthy nutrition, proper training, instead of what happens to most people, happens at middle age, and then it is a lot more difficult to sort out half a lifetime of bad eating habits and no motivation to train.

swole said:
This is an interesting topic.

There's this girl at my gym. 10/10. Reformed fatty, but you wouldn't know it. Her husband was with her since her fat days. Loved her then, loves her now.

Now she's got attention from everyone. Sneaking around with the hot bor trainer at my gym. Her and her husband are about to call it quits...mad problems....I think he moved out of the house. Her husband stopped coming to my gym because the trainer texted his wife at 2 AM and he doesn't want the drama. Awesome guy too (the husband).

There's still a small part of my heart that believe woman are NOT all the same. But things like this make it hard to believe that.

74d439dde5.jpg

I don't know her too well, but my boys who do say she's a nut case...very high maintenance (not always bad)...but I bet she wasn't that way before she was hot. It's probably her way of "getting back" at all the guys who never gave her the time of day.
Ex-fatties are usually the worst....went to law school with an ex fatty and she abused the shit out of her husband taht was with her before her hottie days.

Tirpitz said:
so if there was a guy who you always thought was hot/interesting, but he always ignored you.
now you're hott and he has taken notice, you wouldn't hold him accountable to when he dissed you?
mike jones!@

well... this is hypothetical because I don't currently care who takes notice of me, since i'm not on the market, BUT...

if he ignored me because I was fat, it shows what type of character he has and I would no longer be attracted to him now. It's not really a matter of holding him accountable, its more of knowing he was only interested in talking to me because of how i look, which would make HIM look shallow.

swole said:

There's this girl at my gym. 10/10. Reformed fatty, but you wouldn't know it. Her husband was with her since her fat days. Loved her then, loves her now.

Now she's got attention from everyone. Sneaking around with the hot bor trainer at my gym. Her and her husband are about to call it quits...mad problems....I think he moved out of the house. Her husband stopped coming to my gym because the trainer texted his wife at 2 AM and he doesn't want the drama. Awesome guy too (the husband).

There's still a small part of my heart that believe woman are NOT all the same. But things like this make it hard to believe that.

74d439dde5.jpg

I don't know her too well, but my boys who do say she's a nut case...very high maintenance (not always bad)...but I bet she wasn't that way before she was hot. It's probably her way of "getting back" at all the guys who never gave her the time of day.

repost

swole said:

74d439dde5.jpg

I've seen that type of thing happen. I know a girl who used to be huge, but got her act together (working out, dieting, etc.) and is now smokin' hot! You would never know she used to be a fatty. One problem is it seems like she doesn't know how to handle all the new found attention very well. She sleeps around with LOTS of guys now because she's getting attention like she never did before. I guess it just comes down to the amount of opportunity.....and now this chic is taking every opportunity a guy puts in front of her.

good thing I was always the "nice guy" to everyone, I have not seen too many that were fat now there not, the other way around is pretty common... LOL

I seen some that were not attractive in HS but looked better after learning how to dress or use makeup, do their hair, etc. and we "hooked up". They asked why I hadn't asked them out before, my answer was always "I was dating someone and so were you", that seemed to suffice. Which was't too far from the truth...

stilleto said:
no, it doesn't bother me.
i didn't really experience anyone being mean to me except for one and i've forgiven him.

i've said this before- i think being formerly fat has made me a better person.
I was 19 the last I was fat
26 years later and I'm still partially fat person living in a thin person's body

Spartacus said:
I was 19 the last I was fat
26 years later and I'm still partially fat person living in a thin person's body

I agree. A lot of the time I just feel like I am the same person people made fun of.

Other times I feel like I have delusions of grandure becaus I am fucking hot and jaccckkked.

(not as hot as java tho)

Top Bottom