Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls that were once fatty but are now hott

all the whey said:
I agree. A lot of the time I just feel like I am the same person people made fun of.

Other times I feel like I have delusions of grandure becaus I am fucking hot and jaccckkked.

(not as hot as java tho)

yup, me too. I'm still the same person inside.
i'd show you my before and after (minus 100 lbs) but it'll just turn into some cat picture thing for everyone to laugh at, so no.

stilleto said:
well... this is hypothetical because I don't currently care who takes notice of me....cept cal_21...., since i'm not on the market, BUT...

if he ignored me because I was fat, it shows what type of character he has and I would no longer be attracted to him now. It's not really a matter of holding him accountable, its more of knowing he was only interested in talking to me because of how i look, which would make HIM look shallow.

:qt: :heart:

all the whey said:
I agree. A lot of the time I just feel like I am the same person people made fun of.

Other times I feel like I have delusions of grandure becaus I am fucking hot and jaccckkked.

(not as hot as java tho)
so you were a fatty kid? i'd suck a cack for a fatty atw pic

Tirpitz said:
so you were a fatty kid? i'd suck a cack for a fatty atw pic

skinny fat

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL Not really as most of them are fat losers now. :lmao:

Hai your supposed to be nice to JH1 now that you are a mod!

all the whey said:
skinny fat
so you were picked on and called the skinny fat faggot.
now, with some test/ under your belt, you are seeking revenge on the world, via cat pics

Tirpitz said:
you think they hold grudges against the dudes who dissed them in the past?
nah. i never did. although i dont recall ever getting "dissed" even when I was a huge fatty because I never put myself in a situation to be "dissed"

Smurfy said:
nah. i never did. although i dont recall ever getting "dissed" even when I was a huge fatty because I never put myself in a situation to be "dissed"
from your younger pics you don't look too fatty.
must happened late college?

Top Bottom