Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls that were once fatty but are now hott

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
you think they hold grudges against the dudes who dissed them in the past?

jon79 said:
perfect example ....heatherrae
there is plenty of examples of fattys turned hotty
i shoulda been nicer in hs, coulda layed a foundation

This is an interesting topic.

There's this girl at my gym. 10/10. Reformed fatty, but you wouldn't know it. Her husband was with her since her fat days. Loved her then, loves her now.

Now she's got attention from everyone. Sneaking around with the hot bor trainer at my gym. Her and her husband are about to call it quits...mad problems....I think he moved out of the house. Her husband stopped coming to my gym because the trainer texted his wife at 2 AM and he doesn't want the drama. Awesome guy too (the husband).

There's still a small part of my heart that believe woman are NOT all the same. But things like this make it hard to believe that.

74d439dde5.jpg

I don't know her too well, but my boys who do say she's a nut case...very high maintenance (not always bad)...but I bet she wasn't that way before she was hot. It's probably her way of "getting back" at all the guys who never gave her the time of day.

this thread is getting uglier than vixenghost's legs

no, it doesn't bother me.
i didn't really experience anyone being mean to me except for one and i've forgiven him.

i've said this before- i think being formerly fat has made me a better person.

stilleto said:
no, it doesn't bother me.
i didn't really experience anyone being mean to me except for one and i've forgiven him.

i've said this before- i think being formerly fat has made me a better person.
so if there was a guy who you always thought was hot/interesting, but he always ignored you.
now you're hott and he has taken notice, you wouldn't hold him accountable to when he dissed you?
mike jones!@

Top Bottom