Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girl Problem/ Lowered BF??

Amica

I know that when some women get below a certain level of bodyfat they may not get their periods anymore. This happend to me a few years back, but I gain a few pounds and was regular every month. I do not take BC and I am definately not pregnant cause I just had my last period two weeks ago, however all of the sudden I am spotting. I was thinking that maybe it was becasue I have been training hard these past few months and have lowered my body fat again. Does anyone else know any other reasons for this, I just need to know if I should be concerned enough to make a visit to the doctor?? Thanks for the help girls!

Spotting here and there is usually nothing to worry about...I'd see if it continues, and then go to the doctor, but once (or a little over a few days) is probably nothing. I actually just started hardcore training again within the past month, and my last period came over a week early...damn ovaries.

Top Bottom