Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh for fat loss?

I agree with Tatyana. I personally used Somatropin 2iu daily but in the evening was dr's best suggestion and he is also bodybuilder...better sleep and recovery...and restores natural gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - levels..I am 42, I did 2 iu at 6-7pm...very helpful for good sleep and recovery....but not for muscle growth and fat loss, not for me....and I used from July to Dec 07, then they switched me to Sermorelin, a gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - injected secetague which I just did tonight...and used since Jan...any change...not that I can see physically...Sermorelin is cheaper $60 a month, half of the amino acids than Somatropin. but I am also using anavar since 7/2007....not much difference in losing lbs...or gaining muscle...and i train 5 days a week and eat clean so everyone is different...good luck with your choice.

and don't run it for anything longer than 16 weeks.

tatyana, why would 16 weeks be the best run? shouldnt it be ran longer to see the effects, or is it different in women.

glad i found this thread.my girl is in really great shape,31,good diet,works out 2 x a day with me and was pondering a low dose of gh to see if she could lose that very last little stuff round the belly botton! this advice is great and have been reading articles. wonder why womens wrists dont hurt like the mens? anyways any more good info would be great!

chestrockwell420 said:
and don't run it for anything longer than 16 weeks.

tatyana, why would 16 weeks be the best run? shouldnt it be ran longer to see the effects, or is it different in women.

glad i found this thread.my girl is in really great shape,31,good diet,works out 2 x a day with me and was pondering a low dose of gh to see if she could lose that very last little stuff round the belly botton! this advice is great and have been reading articles. wonder why womens wrists dont hurt like the mens? anyways any more good info would be great!

Women would get carpal tunnel and the pain if they took a larger dosage.

The exact recommendation for that length of GH, to be honest, I am not sure of the rationale behind it.

I would think it has something to do with watching sides more carefully in women.

great insight tatyana....would def keep an eye on any sides. i just know she hates me bitching about my wrists and i only take 4iu right now. will do some more reading, tighten up the training a little more then maybe see about trying some at the beginning of this summer....i know pgcl has been a question too but to be honest, my woman is not too fond of being in the bathroom anymore than she needs to be!! such a priss!! lol thanx again for the response

Tatyana said:
Women would get carpal tunnel and the pain if they took a larger dosage.

The exact recommendation for that length of GH, to be honest, I am not sure of the rationale behind it.

I would think it has something to do with watching sides more carefully in women.
At low dose such as 1iu there is no need for a woman to be worried about sides from GH and it can easily be runner year round the effects of GH are best seen when run for long periods of time ie 6 months or longer.

Top Bottom