Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gh for fat loss?

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Just wondering how many of you have experience using gh to aid in fat loss? I am curious about doses, timing and frequency of shots, all that good stuff. I have used it myself, but know things are different for women, especially doses....
thanks

needsize said:
Just wondering how many of you have experience using gh to aid in fat loss? I am curious about doses, timing and frequency of shots, all that good stuff. I have used it myself, but know things are different for women, especially doses....
thanks

1-2 iu daily in AM is great place to start.

yeah i'm curious too...does anybody recommend it and why or why not? I have easy access to it because of bf, but of course that isn't a good reason to experiment with anything lol. I don't want that "long jaw" look that i've seen on people that have taken too much gh.

gymdiva20 said:
yeah i'm curious too...does anybody recommend it and why or why not? I have easy access to it because of bf, but of course that isn't a good reason to experiment with anything lol. I don't want that "long jaw" look that i've seen on people that have taken too much gh.

lol...dont think you would have to worry about that side effect, thats only at the crazy doses...been running 3iu a day on training day for months, and I've gotten a little bigger and maintained good bf levels...just started 8iu a day and started dropping bf on 5000-6000 calories a day...so the fat loss potential is definitely there...and so far no weird bone growth....knock on wood :)

Do you guys mind if I ask your age?

I've been reading and reading about GH for the past year. Just wondering when its even a good time to start. I'm 26 and will be 27 this year.

cindylou said:
Do you guys mind if I ask your age?

I've been reading and reading about GH for the past year. Just wondering when its even a good time to start. I'm 26 and will be 27 this year.

I am 33, my wife who I am asking for is 31...seems like the older you are, the better it works

I saw competitors with GH gut at the Arnie last week.

Keep the dose low unless you want a messed up midsection (1-2 IU/day) and don't run it for anything longer than 16 weeks.

The effects are cumulative, so once things grow, they have grown and won't go back i.e) hands, feet, bones, internal organs.

Tatyana said:
I saw competitors with GH gut at the Arnie last week.

Keep the dose low unless you want a messed up midsection (1-2 IU/day) and don't run it for anything longer than 16 weeks.

The effects are cumulative, so once things grow, they have grown and won't go back i.e) hands, feet, bones, internal organs.

on 2iu a day would you suggest splitting the dose, or all at once. I know when I use it for fat loss I take it 2x daily

needsize said:
on 2iu a day would you suggest splitting the dose, or all at once. I know when I use it for fat loss I take it 2x daily

I have no personal experience with GH.

I am wondering if mimicking the natural secretion of GH would be preferable, so after training and before bed, or at other times and and also using the natural secretion.

Tatyana said:
I have no personal experience with GH.

I am wondering if mimicking the natural secretion of GH would be preferable, so after training and before bed, or at other times and and also using the natural secretion.

thats they way I have been hitting it, post workout, which is 12noon, then before bed...when she bumps up to 2iu a day, I might get her to follow the same protocol

Top Bottom