Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting into my groove

Angel Chic

Okay...I'm starting out on an excercise routine. Last night my hubby and I worked out arms and back. I'm not sure of the names of the actual muscles (lol) but he's keeping track of it with a program that's on his computer.
This morning I worked on the treadmill for a half an hour. I tried to go for an hour at 4 mph, but I could only go for 1/2 an hour. I felt like I was going to drop. I'm taking my supplements and some fat loss supps that my hubby bought. He says that they work great.

Does anyone know of any supplements that really help to burn the fat?

I checked online with Biofitness.com to see what my BF is...and they had me measure my waist, right thigh, and right calf. My BF came to 30.1%. The healthy body fat standard for me they say is 21.8% (the Cooper Clinic adjusted for age). I don't know how accurate this is....but it's enough to get me motivated!! I definitely do not want to have 30% of my weight being FAT!
YUK! :bawling:

I'll keep you all informed with my progress.

Glad you are getting started!

Use the website to get you motivated, but not as absolute numbers. it is impossible to check bodyfat accurately over the computer. As long as it is MOTIVATING you, not DEMOTIVATING you then it is good.

As far as fat burners, they aren't a cure-all. They help SOME but not very much. Don't depend on them to bail you out of a not-so-great diet. Diet is going to be the NUMBER ONE factor for losing fat, not supplements.

Angel

Go to the link below and click on the different body parts to learn what they are called and what exercises to do for them. It will be very helpful to learn about how your body works and after a bit it can become very fascinating.

Save the fat burners for later - since you're new to the game as it were your body should respond nicely on its own.

You may want to try raising and lowering the speed and incline on your treadmil during your workout.

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/MFemale.html

Sounds like you're off on a great start - :)

velvett said:
Angel

Go to the link below and click on the different body parts to learn what they are called and what exercises to do for them. It will be very helpful to learn about how your body works and after a bit it can become very fascinating.

Save the fat burners for later - since you're new to the game as it were your body should respond nicely on its own.

You may want to try raising and lowering the speed and incline on your treadmil during your workout.

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/MFemale.html

Sounds like you're off on a great start - :)

Thanks for the great link!! I am changing my diet. No carbs after 6:00 pm and protein all day. BUT, I would still like to help burn the fat as fast as I can.
Thanks also for the treadmill tip. I was on an incline this am, but my treadmill doesn't say how high the incline is. The speed was consistent at 4 mph, and the incline didn't change at all throughout the 1/2 hour. I'll try for 45 minutes tomorrow.

The best way to track your progress is w/ relative changes in any sort of consistent measuring method - this can be some of these bf calculations, how your clothes fit, how you see changes day to day, how you feel (more / less energy), increases in speed on the treadmill, increases in duration of cardio, ease of cardio sessions, etc.

A thought about "I would still like to help burn the fat as fast as I can" - of course we all would love to do this ASAP - but it will only go as fast as your body can react to changes in your lifestyle (diet, training, etc.) One of the best things you can do for yourself is keep your eye on the long term and don't look too hard at the short term. Any abnormally fast changes you try to force on your body will rebound in a negative manner just as quickly. If you are beat by overdoing on the treadmill in quest of large goals, all you do is set yourself that much further back as your body tries to recover. (And let's not forget that all of this effort needs to fit into your daily life.) Making steady small improvements will give you amazing results when you least expect it.

You're off to an awesome start and frankly its motivating to me as well!

Top Bottom