Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting healthy

Waiting is never fun but as they say "good things come to those who wait". With everything you are doing you have great results coming your way!

I understand that we have to wait, but when they say 2 to 3 days and it has been 11, it just gets annoying.
I am disappointend.

Is there anything else that would be as good as lipoflame? or at least the second best?

It will get to you. This product has very high demand and that's why is not on the expected schedule. Be patient!

I did a bootcamp at the gym on saturday that uot me out of comission for 2 days, with my whole body sore, but it was great, i wish they had a class like that.
What classea are good for loosing weight?
I am sooo sad, it has been more that 1 week and still no lipoflame, got emails about the, sendingi t, but i never thought it would take so long. mail come today and still nothing. Is that agx the only site that sells it? I am very dissapointed as tehy say 2 to 3 days. Hopefully it will get here by tomorrow.
I started following the EAS workout book as it shows me exercises with free weight. Got today the workout from the threat "Workout for my GF" let's try that one, i was getting a little bored.
Got my body fat measured and it looks like i lost 1 or 2%, not much but something :)
Eating on track stil hard, and no access to the book yet. But trying different things.
I wish i could be in a boot camp for 1 month with someone on my case all the time, telling me what to do and what to it. '
Getting healthy is definetly not easy. Thank you all for the support.
Congrats on bootcamp - that is a perfect class for you. Take it as often as you can. Right now with your goals those type of exercises will suit you just fine. And 1 - 2% bodyfat loss is GREAT!!!

Good stuff. I love it.

I wento to the bookstore today and got a diary to log the exercises i do with weight and reps, hopefully that will help.
Ironwing i was reading your journal and it has been helpfull too, you are an inspiring person.
Right now i am like a kid waiting for the lipoflamae, as i need that extra help to get to the gym, once i am there i like it, the way there is the hard one.
It would be good to have a workout partner, but it has to be just me.
Nobody said it would be easy right? nothing in life is anyways.
But i will not give up.

I wento to the bookstore today and got a diary to log the exercises i do with weight and reps, hopefully that will help.
Ironwing i was reading your journal and it has been helpfull too, you are an inspiring person.
Right now i am like a kid waiting for the lipoflamae, as i need that extra help to get to the gym, once i am there i like it, the way there is the hard one.
It would be good to have a workout partner, but it has to be just me.
Nobody said it would be easy right? nothing in life is anyways.
But i will not give up.
About that workout partner. There are many pros to having one but a MAJOR pro of not having one is you can get things done quickly (keeping your heart rate up!). Otherwise, you are always waiting around for them and resting way too long between sets. My ipod is my workout partner! It keeps the guys at bay and gives me a great beat to work to.

what songs do you have?
i have a lot of brazilian songs that they play mostly during the carnaval, i love dancing and that keeps me going and my heart rate up.
Music puts me in a incrediable good mood.
I have latina musica and american's too but i would like to know some of the songs that you guys use to help with the mood during work out.

i am sooo happy, my lipoflame got here today. Now how do i take it?
It says in the bottle 4 pills 30 to 45 min before work out. start with 2-3.
Can i take 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternooon?

This morning I went to the gym and did turbo kickbox, i felt so bad, most people are able to follow the class just fine but i got lost a lot.
I did kickboxing before but the turbo class is different.

I will take the lipoflame and do weights this afternoon, I am dying to try it.

I was going to the gym in empty stomach but read in another thread that we should not do that. What do you reccomend i have before working out? Today i just had a piece of wheat toast not to go on empty stomach. It was ok.

I was a boit discouraged this week, but i found thatreading this forum helps me a lot. I read the journals inhere and it makes me want to go to the gym and work out.
Everybody here is so inspirational and helpfull. Thank you very much, i really appreciate all the help.

I need to get healthy, first for me, but mainly for my son, he is 8 yearsold and i want to set a good example to him. My husband already does, he is a MMA fighter, i want him to be proud of me the way I am of him. I want my son to grow up learning and seeing what you should do to be healthy.

I am trying the be in the moment too, that i read inb ironwings jornal, it is a good experience. Don't know if you read the gift of present, i think this is the name, it is a short but great book. Also the book from Paulo Coelho are great, try The Alchemist first, i am sure that if you like reading, you will like it.

I am getting addicted to this site :)
I watched a show last night about the science of anabollic steroids on the national geographic channel, that was ver interesting. I thing if it wasn't for this site, i would never be interested inlearning more about it.
I am the kind of person that love learning new things, i enjoyed it, it was just a it late and i ended up sleeping towards the end.
This morning I got up early decided to go to the gym, they have a shadow boxing class that i want to try, i will try to take this classes for cardio, this way it is not so boring, and will do the full body work out (weights) like ironwings adviced. Whenevr possible will try to put in a class.
Today is 45m shadow Boxing and 15 abs. after they have 1 hr cycle, but i am not sure if i will be able to make it. I will let you guys know later.
I got my Lipoflame yesterday, so today i will be able to take it before work out. As there was no response yet, i will strat with 2 with food. Had a toast and a glass of juice (PEach, papaya and mango).
Had to come and read the forum before going, as it also gives me motivation.
I want to start this week with the right foot. (or feet i am never sure) LOL
I am from Brazil and live in Hawaii, English is not my first language, so i apologise for it whenver i make mistakes, hope you are able to understand :)
I need to get ready now to go. Have a great Sunday people.

Top Bottom