Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting healthy

Needto is dead on about the scale. It gets in your head. Get rid of it if you step on it all the time.
I am not even joking when I say I used to get on it 5+ times a day!
Now I get on it once a month... maybe. Life is a lot better that way.
Keep kicking butt. You are doing a great job so far!

I g=felt great yestrday.
Went to the gy 2x.
In the morning i did cardio, walked 3.5 avarege with higher incline, did that bycile thing withthe arms, exercised for the abs and lower nack and the row machine.
In the evening did some brisk walk, worked out shoulder and arms and did kiscboxingt ( not a clas, mostly punchig and kicking the bag with conbibations.)
I felt great. Hard was just when i got home and could not eat much, as it was before bed and carbs are out of the piture.
I fell like I am getting more motivated to exercise. And eventhou the scale soen't show change ( i decided to not keep stteping on it), i fell change, even my husband made comments about changes.
I have no idea when i will get the lipoflame, it has been 3 days and nothing, wrote an email for them and no response and i can't locate the order online 9 no such otion)
Today i will go look for the eziquiel bread. Still need to drink more water, i kno w that i am not drinking eoug, i had stopped carring the bottle with me, not a good idea.
I need to get my body fat measured, not done yet.
Today i fell very energized , so i will go to the gym after this post.

I g=felt great yestrday.
Went to the gy 2x.
In the morning i did cardio, walked 3.5 avarege with higher incline, did that bycile thing withthe arms, exercised for the abs and lower nack and the row machine.
In the evening did some brisk walk, worked out shoulder and arms and did kiscboxingt ( not a clas, mostly punchig and kicking the bag with conbibations.)
I felt great. Hard was just when i got home and could not eat much, as it was before bed and carbs are out of the piture.
I fell like I am getting more motivated to exercise. And eventhou the scale soen't show change ( i decided to not keep stteping on it), i fell change, even my husband made comments about changes.
I have no idea when i will get the lipoflame, it has been 3 days and nothing, wrote an email for them and no response and i can't locate the order online 9 no such otion)
Today i will go look for the eziquiel bread. Still need to drink more water, i kno w that i am not drinking eoug, i had stopped carring the bottle with me, not a good idea.
I need to get my body fat measured, not done yet.
Today i fell very energized , so i will go to the gym after this post.

Motivation and feeling energized means you're on the right track!

I Am cheering you on!

RADAR

Sounds like things are going great!
If I am really tired when I get home and don't feel like cooking I try to get something in my system. Worst comes to worst and I will make a shake with some all natural peanut butter in it. The fats in the ANPB are used by you body in place of carbs. They also help rebuild muscle and get rid of fat.
Give a try and see what you think.

To go along with Slat's peanut butter afflictions (LOL) I have a great PROTEIN SHAKE RECIPE:

This is a shake that you would only want to consume pre or post strength workout (a crazy workout)

1 frozen banana (or to lower the carbs use half)
2 tbsp flax meal (or to lower carbs use half)
1 tbsp Natural chunky peanut butter (Smart Balance Chunky is my favorite)
1 cup light Vanilla Soymilk (or you can use an unsweetened version)
1/4 cup liquid egg whites (trust me on this one)

Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth - takes about 2 minutes. Drink up!

Calories: 416, Protein: 21g, Carbs: 46g, Fiber: 9g, Sugars: 22g, Fat: 18g

To go along with Slat's peanut butter afflictions (LOL) I have a great PROTEIN SHAKE RECIPE:

This is a shake that you would only want to consume pre or post strength workout (a crazy workout)

Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth - takes about 2 minutes. Drink up!

I make s shake like this, less the egg white. :)
do you ever out oatmela in your shake?

i make a shake like this, less the egg white :)
do you ever out oatmeal in your shake?

never mind, just saw in another thread that you can't stand oatmeal.
My husband put in mine sometimes, and like you i don't really like it, so i just belnde it longer, not to taste it :)

I just remenber that when i was litlle my mom used to give me orange juice with eggs.
You put in the blender and blend for a while, you can't taste the eggs, in fact i really liked it.

never mind, just saw in another thread that you can't stand oatmeal.
My husband put in mine sometimes, and like you i don't really like it, so i just belnde it longer, not to taste it :)

I just remenber that when i was litlle my mom used to give me orange juice with eggs.
You put in the blender and blend for a while, you can't taste the eggs, in fact i really liked it.
LOL - I used to grind up oatmeal (raw rolled oats) in my shakes. I don't mind that at all. Just can't eat it cooked (eeewww).

Don't be afraid of the egg whites - you can't taste them at all and it gives it a great frothy texture. Trust me, if I can do it, ANYONE can do it.

I did a bootcamp at the gym on saturday that uot me out of comission for 2 days, with my whole body sore, but it was great, i wish they had a class like that.
What classea are good for loosing weight?
I am sooo sad, it has been more that 1 week and still no lipoflame, got emails about the, sendingi t, but i never thought it would take so long. mail come today and still nothing. Is that agx the only site that sells it? I am very dissapointed as tehy say 2 to 3 days. Hopefully it will get here by tomorrow.
I started following the EAS workout book as it shows me exercises with free weight. Got today the workout from the threat "Workout for my GF" let's try that one, i was getting a little bored.
Got my body fat measured and it looks like i lost 1 or 2%, not much but something :)
Eating on track stil hard, and no access to the book yet. But trying different things.
I wish i could be in a boot camp for 1 month with someone on my case all the time, telling me what to do and what to it. '
Getting healthy is definetly not easy. Thank you all for the support.

Top Bottom