Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting frustrated with first cycle

rob2534

i'm 4 weeks into my 500mg/week test cyp cycle and have only gained a measly 5lbs. clean diet and hard training! i don't have that "superman" feeling or overall "well being" feeling either. i just feel a tad heavier. i must add that this is british dragon test cyp 200mg/ml and i am wondering if it's underdosed. maufactured 2/2009 and expires 2/2014. tonight is my last pinning of it then i move on to some pharmacy grade cyp i scored. this cycle is going to be 12-16 weeks so i am hoping you guys will lift my spirits and tell me the good gains are coming shortly cause this is bs. i've waited 6 years to do injectables and this is what i get?

height: 5'-10"
weight: 200lbs @ ~10% bf
train 5 days a week, no cardio
250-300g protein, 200g carbs, 50g fats

by the way, the wife doesn't know i'm on the juice. she mentioned the other night it looks like i've dropped some bodyfat, my abs are alot more visible but they were before i even started the cycle as well.

It will be interesting to see what the consensus is on British Dragons product as I have 4 vials of the same. I had heard that BD is good but things change. You should have certianly noticed a change in libido and weather or not your skin is greasy, possibly sensitive nips etc...

prolly cuz ur eating about 2500 calories when that would be maintenance calories for you.

i agree. i have recently dropped my carbs as i'm getting ready to start cutting for my show in may, but i still thought i'd have better gains than this. i've had better results with beastdrol and these calories.

now before anyone goes knocking me for trying to start cutting and get gains, i understand you can't do that, but i just expected more from the test. at least to feel like the hulk.

It will be interesting to see what the consensus is on British Dragons product as I have 4 vials of the same. I had heard that BD is good but things change. You should have certianly noticed a change in libido and weather or not your skin is greasy, possibly sensitive nips etc...

to be honest, according to many threads, i've read that newer bd is junk. every since they went under, alot of clones out there using their labels. who freakin knows tho?

Cyp is a longer ester (which I'm sure you know so its not insult your intelligence) so....I've read plenty of peeps who didn't get good "sides" as you described until week 5 or even 6. I think it somewhat depends on the individual.

thanks! something good to look forward too! by the time that comes around, i'll already be on the pharm grade stuff i know is legit!

Good deal. Just remember to be patient with longer esters before deeming what you have is bunk. Although, I also understand the frustration of not kowing for sure and the terrible feeling to think you might be wasting time.

sure will! man, i can't wait to be able to pick up cars and throw them or crack baseball bats over my knee.

Throw some D's on that bitch... d'bol that is! :p

Give it time...Week 5 is when i started seeing gains:)

Top Bottom