Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting frustrated with first cycle

I can tell you with certainty that BD does not make any products...someone makes it with that name and im not at all sure about its quality

it's quality sux! my buddy just told me his quad was hurting like hell after he pinned it for the first time two nights ago with his prescribed test. i have ONLY pinned quads over the 4 weeks and never are sore! probably just shooting grapeseed oil and that's it!

this is exactly what mine looks like except for a white top. they make it look so legit!
Testabol_depot_BD.jpg

It took almost 7 weeks for mine I think to kick in, and I still am not sure if it's Legit, ah well....

My labels are the same but the tops are orange and the fluid in the vials is quite a bit more amber.

everybody's right, week 5 and gains are coming, i am up 10 lbs (morning weight). however, i still don't feel like i am the world's strongest man yet................patience patience.

Maybe its the way your body reacts to the chemical...im on test cyp and deca right now about 9 weeks in out of 14 and i only started feeling like god about two to two and a half weeks ago...and also up about 20 pounds, but yet im not bloated at all, i still see my abs and vascular as hell...other people that i kno that use the same products blow up with fat and water weight and just look like shit...were all different mayb its the way your body reacts. I needed to wait to week 7 to feel like god, wen others feel like god at week 3 :/ Just give it time

Just talked to a fiend of mine who got some BD recently but I still cant vouch for quality, the real BD stopped making it about 5 years ago I think
'06 i think was the last year so even if ppl stocked up is about to expire soon
Personally I think there is a person out there who makes them cuz I dont think there is much left on the market from the old BD.

considering the founder of bd is in PRISON id say its not the same stuff...lol

Top Bottom