Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Getting extra protein from cheaper protein options

setcraftx

New member
I'm at the grocery store sometimes and I see a big variation in protein sources when it comes to price. Some protein sources can be as low as $2 or $3 per pound, while other protein choices can be $30 or $40 per pound, like an expensive piece of steak. What is your opinion on getting expensive protein versus cheap protein?
 
I'm at the grocery store sometimes and I see a big variation in protein sources when it comes to price. Some protein sources can be as low as $2 or $3 per pound, while other protein choices can be $30 or $40 per pound, like an expensive piece of steak. What is your opinion on getting expensive protein versus cheap protein?
Look in wallet... decide
 
Top Bottom