Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getnfit's flab-reducing plan

My suggestion is, go to an Endocronologist and have your thyroid and hormones checked. If the Dr. is going to prescribe hormones, ask for Bioidentical Hormones, not synthetics.

My endo is my new bestest friend! LOL

It is amazing how quickly you feel better when you get yo'self sum a dem der hormones. :)

Wondering if taking the DHEA is ok or will it jack with my hormone test results. I won't be going for a while though.

dinner: salad w/ 1/2-3/4 c. ground beef *taco seasoned* tomatoes, cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, sour cream
Ok I was still hungry and ate 5 or 7 freakin fish sticks *kids dinner* I have a real tough time with discipline, if u can't tell:rolleyes:
I shoulda had a protein shake:worried:

dinner: salad w/ 1/2-3/4 c. ground beef *taco seasoned* tomatoes, cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, sour cream
Ok I was still hungry and ate 5 or 7 freakin fish sticks *kids dinner* I have a real tough time with discipline, if u can't tell:rolleyes:
I shoulda had a protein shake:worried:

Yes, the DHEA will tamper with results. If you insist in taking DHEA, stop a week before seeing your Dr. for blood work.

You can have discipline!The reason why you were still hungry is because you didn't have enough food to eat. If you go on a low carb or low fat diet, you will get hungry and you'll eat anything that's in front of you. Where as if you have a balanced meal, you won't have the need to indulge on things that are not good for you. If you would have had a protein drink, as you mentioned, you would wind up having the fish sticks anyway because a shake is not enough for dinner.
Grilled or baked chicken or fish or turkey with vegetables would have done the trick rather then eating extra food.

Didn't have anything till noon today. Made a shake (whey) with 1/4 cottage cheese, and a sprinking of sf/ff choc. pudding mix...water n ice. Ick!! blech!! Hadn't had one for a while, tasted nasty. lol

I agree... I'll bet you feel a lot more peppy if you replaced the orange with oatmeal and maybe some peanut butter. It's true... carbs plus fat is a fat storing combination... BUT only if you are eating the wrong kinds of carb/fat combos,... such as a doughnut or ice cream. You won't gain body fat from an ounce of oatmeal and a TBSP of peanut butter...
Barb

Well I did my first wo with weights in a long time yesterday. Little sore today :)
brk: 2 egg 2 bacon, coffee
lun: 1 slice cracked wheat(aunt millies) bread, mir. whip, turkey(from deli),lettuce. green beans, diet coke
snk: could left this out..serving apple crisp.( I have a kitchen full of apples and have been doing a lot with them, hard to not eat some though:evil: )
Haven't been too hungry today which is good.
Still taking my 1xdaily DHEA 50 mg. and took an l-argenine as well 500 mg. I bought them a long time ago and came across them today. Can't hurt :)

Hey hun,

So glad you are starting your journal again.

This is what I intend for you to achieve out of having one:

- having freedom with food, so no guilt or bad feelings about eating things you don't think you should eat

- a healthy relationship to food, not that any food is good or bad. Hippocrates said 'Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food', and I truly believe this. Honestly, with PMT I NEED chocolate, and I have it, dieting or not, just in different forms that most people wouldn't consider

- the ability to design your own diet that supports your well-being, your family and friend's well being

:heart:

hey,

You sound as though you are on the right track and trying to make changes. But, beware of going too low carb and for too long. That will crash your metabolism for sure... Completely cutting out fats and eating really low calories will crash the metabolism as well.

If you are interested in really learning about why this happens, pick up a copy of Tom Venuto's "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle" e-book. It's a lot of material, but it's gold mine of information. I bought my copy in 2005... best $50 I ever spent...

Good luck!

Barb:verygood:

Top Bottom