Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabol

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with An

youngbuck22 said:
are the recipe's easy to put together? or they require lots of prep and time?

As simple as it gets. Not only are they simple but Needto teaches you to cook in the first couple of chapters right before he shows you all of the good recipes... Its a great book.

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with An

Big Rick Rock said:
As simple as it gets. Not only are they simple but Needto teaches you to cook in the first couple of chapters right before he shows you all of the good recipes... Its a great book.
We have a link ready for this yet big rick? I have a lot of people asking for the book now and it would be good to link them to it. Other wise they have to keep going to ef frank. I think people are getting lost in transit some times lol.

youngbuck22 said:
are the recipe's easy to put together? or they require lots of prep and time?
It will take you level by level and make recipe you thought to be hard very easy in no time. :)

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabolic kitchen the fastest selling ef book of all time.

I have tried about 8 recipes so far---and the combo of the basic intro for the cooking-challenged (me) and the easy, basic ingredients, make this book is worth every penny-

Has needto ever not done all he could to help a bro/broette out? never and his book brings the same sense of walk-you-through-the-whole-process for those of us that need it.

best investment next to an amp-cutter and google at 200 i ever made!!!

eddymerckx said:
I have tried about 8 recipes so far---and the combo of the basic intro for the cooking-challenged (me) and the easy, basic ingredients, make this book is worth every penny-

Has needto ever not done all he could to help a bro/broette out? never and his book brings the same sense of walk-you-through-the-whole-process for those of us that need it.

best investment next to an amp-cutter and google at 200 i ever made!!!
love it.

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabolic kitchen the fastest selling ef book of all time.

Great book.

Top Bottom