Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear Sale Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday!

Napsgear.org Sale or Promotion

Attachments

• IMG_3523.png
    IMG_3523.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 49
Wrong place for this DM the source directly or one of the reps, don't do this the wrong way please and thank you.

Wrong place for this DM the source directly or one of the reps, don't do this the wrong way please and thank you.
You don’t think I’ve done that through naps and it’s exactly the right place. Are you that dense that you don’t think I’ve been in contact with naps and can’t get anything done. Why do you think I’m on here?

You don’t think I’ve done that through naps and it’s exactly the right place. Are you that dense that you don’t think I’ve been in contact with naps and can’t get anything done. Why do you think I’m on here?
I think u like to name call because you are upset about something that I have nothing to do with as far as helping you get it fixed.

Also it is strange that napsgear wouldn't respond to a dm or any reps would not reply to you if u reached out to them, never seen it happen before so I am skeptical.

I think u like to name call because you are upset about something that I have nothing to do with as far as helping you get it fixed.

Also it is strange that napsgear wouldn't respond to a dm or any reps would not reply to you if u reached out to them, never seen it happen before so I am skeptical.
Quit messaging me then, if you read all my replies your skeptical attitude would change because you would have all the information but you’re obviously too lazy to do that. So if you don’t want to read the full story, don’t respond to me. Thanks

Quit messaging me then, if you read all my replies your skeptical attitude would change because you would have all the information but you’re obviously too lazy to do that. So if you don’t want to read the full story, don’t respond to me.
I read all the posts you put into this, also I'm replying into a public post made by napsgear that you decided on hijacking for some reason.

It hasn't even been a month chill, I've waited 5 weeks for packages before from companies etc, shit happens.

The guys told you and now I'm gonna tell you reach out to Richard Brown on here who handles customer side of things on this site.

You got to be patient these things don't get replaced or fixed over night it's a business it takes time.

Also you could always grab a bottle from a company in the meantime if u needed it that badly, furthermore running self trt vs doctor prescribed trt sometimes it has risks involved when things don't pan out etc, just part of it sometimes.

21 days is nothing when I've waited much longer.

And naps doesn’t control the post office.
you are calling them scammers which is a lie. They shipped your package and it’s in transit.

you want naps to call ur post office and chase a pack down? That isn’t how this works man. You need to chill and wait. The pack is lost right now

Top Bottom