Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear Sale Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday!

Napsgear.org Sale or Promotion
I understand that, it’s their duty I get my order not mine. They understand that and resend orders that are lost according to their policies.
After 2 weeks absolutely not as I explained to you. Tough shit man you need to wait. If I shipped you air Jordan’s and the post office shows it’s in transit after 2 weeks and you start bitching to me I would tell you sorry but I’m not reshipping you new shoes just cause you got zero patience. Wait for them to get to you that is how things work in the real world. This isn’t Amazon prime

And naps doesn’t control the post office.
you are calling them scammers which is a lie. They shipped your package and it’s in transit.

you want naps to call ur post office and chase a pack down? That isn’t how this works man. You need to chill and wait. The pack is lost right now
They’ve got a reshipping policy you idiot in case something like this does happen and they insure it on their behalf. They need to honor their policy. It’s my money they insured, you’re an idiot and it’s no sense in arguing with you. Do you remember what George Carlin said? You are the person he’s talking about.

After 2 weeks absolutely not as I explained to you. Tough shit man you need to wait. If I shipped you air Jordan’s and the post office shows it’s in transit after 2 weeks and you start bitching to me I would tell you sorry but I’m not reshipping you new shoes just cause you got zero patience. Wait for them to get to you that is how things work in the real world. This isn’t Amazon prime
Put on a shirt too cause you look like shit.

Put on a shirt too cause you look like shit.
Why are you so emotional? Are you a grown adult or a child ? I am having a hard time figuring those questions out.

Bashing peoole is gonna get you nowhere fast, you definitely seem like someone who shouldn't be touching gear with that temperament.

This could have gone a completely different way for you, but I doubt after acting the way you have that this will work out for you.

Steve is the furthest thing from and idiot, I don't understand why as a man you feel the need for insulting others.

Do you feel better now ?

Hey bro, @Willild1!

This is Jason, NapsGear Rep.

I've noted your order id and checking the details of your order with the support team.

Please allow me sometime, We'll defiantly provide you the right solution.

Thanks
Jason

They’ve got a reshipping policy you idiot in case something like this does happen and they insure it on their behalf. They need to honor their policy. It’s my money they insured, you’re an idiot and it’s no sense in arguing with you. Do you remember what George Carlin said? You are the person he’s talking about.
bro they don't reship after 2 weeks. that ain't nobody policy
stop acting like a poosy. i wish yo would chill and grow up

yo act like naps stole your pack. it shipped out. that like my ex wife saying i missed child support and should pay her again when the check still in the mail.
it in transit that mean it on its way

Top Bottom