Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear Sale Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday!

Napsgear.org Sale or Promotion
I've had plenty of packages lost or stolen in my years
it happens man, let's not cry and complain and act like a Karen

naspgear does a great job of making sure every pack gets to their customers fast
been using them for years

Just want to point out to everyone to be careful ordering napsgear, I’ve been using them for 5 years and never had a problem. I made an order close to a month ago US to US and it never came in and they won’t resend my package even when the tracking is showing it’s been stuck in transit.

It’s obviously lost. If they’ll rip me off, they’ll rip you off.
Prove it.

i bet your pack comes next week
did you check your tracking?
Man really? Do you not think that’s what I’ve been doing every day is checking tracking. It’s been stuck in transit for weeks. This is a US to US order that insured. All they have to do is look at the tracking and they’ll see that it’s lost.

They told me to wait until last Monday and they would resend it, it’s been another week and they still haven’t resent it. They want me to get letters from the post office knowing you can’t get anything done with the post office. That’s doing nothing but prolonging my order for no reason.

@Willild1! first welcome to the elitefitness.com forums.

As you can see we dont censor or ban anyone for speaking their mind and the truth even for sponsors.

I personally use napsgear and just as you have been using them for many years no issues. I can tell you that this isnt usual for napsgear, and with a big company like naps you can fall thru the cracks sometimes.

Its likely just an error on the part of a shipper they use and they'll take care of you.

@jasonhill800 and @Richard Brown their reps should be able to help you, I just pinged one in the thread.

Please dont worry and you dont need to go to every bodybuilding forum, we will do our best to help you here bro.

btw whats your cycle plan?
I’m not going to go to every forum, I’m just trying to make something happen because the people I’m in touch with at naps are no help. What are my options? I’ll wait on the guy you pinged for a response.

If someone has been a loyal customer to my business for years and they never received their package I would not hesitate to resend it. If the package was actually moving to other locations it wouldn’t be an issue. It’s been in the same place for weeks. Thanks for not censoring me, I’m being truthful and really like naps until this issue.

bros i worked for post office after Army, sometimes employees steal packages. plus packs go missing. not naps fault
I understand that, it’s their duty I get my order not mine. They understand that and resend orders that are lost according to their policies.

Prove it.
IMG_3522.png

So you think 21 days US to US is acceptable? Maybe international. 2 weeks is their policy domestic shipping.

Top Bottom