Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear Sale Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday!

Napsgear.org Sale or Promotion
I will go sign up to every bodybuilding forum I can until I’m either paid back or y’all resend my order.
dude is this really necessary? i mean really.. you are freaking out over literally nothing!

you think napsgear is gonna resend every package after just a couple weeks that is stuck in transit? imagine with the thousands of orders if they did that. NOBODY does that man. you need to chillax and give it a chance to get to you. it hasn't even been a month.

Last edited:
I haven’t had any issues with naps either until this time and they’re wanting me to provide letters from the usps which is bullshit, it can clearly be seen on the tracking it wasn’t delivered. I’m just being truthful here and simply trying to get what I paid for which is only 2 bottles of test.
because customers claim "i never got it". that is their policy man. no different then any other source. the USPS loses 1-2% of packages. same with fedex or UPS. how is this napsgear fault when you haven't even given it time to get to you? i've had packages take over a month to get to me. one time the postman left my package in between his seat in the vehicle, mistakes happen. just chill, you will get it one way or another

did you even take the time to reach out to Richard Brown who handles customer issues on here? he is a cool dude.. why don't you reach out to him politely and see what he says. did you bother to PM one of the naps reps on here for help? i would have told you exactly what i am telling you now to do which is reach out to Richard and be patient. if its in transit it means it is still on the way. sometimes packages take a few days, sometimes a few weeks. sometimes longer. i've had packages sent domestically take 2 months even. it happens man. if you ordered international then customs can hold onto your package for many weeks or longer. in rare situations it may even get seized, in that case yes you simply show them the letter and they happily reship to a new address.

Last edited:
Man reach out to their mods I’m sure they will help. Naps has been around for a long time and you think they are going to screw you over on maybe 150 bucks for 2 bottles. I’m sure they will help with this.

dude is this really necessary? i mean really.. you are freaking out over literally nothing!

you think napsgear is gonna resend every package after just a couple weeks that is stuck in transit? imagine with the thousands of orders if they did that. NOBODY does that man. you need to chillax and give it a chance to get to you. it hasn't even been a month.
Absolutely it’s necessary, the package isn’t coming. It’s US to US, it should take no longer than a week. I’ve been patient with them and it’s been a month with no results. How long do you think I should wait? 2 months? 2 years?

So being on TRT and not getting my hormones is literally nothing?

Man reach out to their mods I’m sure they will help. Naps has been around for a long time and you think they are going to screw you over on maybe 150 bucks for 2 bottles. I’m sure they will help with this.
I’ve sent them atleast 5 messages and theywanted me to wait until this past Monday and I did that. Do you think I wouldn’t reach out to them before coming in here. I’ve been doing business with them for 5 years now they’re giving me the run around.

What would you do? What are my options?

I'm a pro bodybuilder
i can't imagine waiting till the last minute To order my gear and then complaining when the post office delays it
in Portugal sometimes the postman has a bad day and tosses our packages into the ocean. or they steal packages.

Top Bottom