Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get paid to drink the worlds only healthy energy drink.

• Thread starter Just Add Muscle
  • Start date
Im willing to buy into this as I am a pretty successful salesman with a degree in computer science so my marketing techniques could be considered a bit dangerous but successful. Only if I actually believe in the product and it tastes good. Can you buy it in the store? Id have to try it out first.

Im willing to buy into this as I am a pretty successful salesman with a degree in computer science so my marketing techniques could be considered a bit dangerous but successful. Only if I actually believe in the product and it tastes good. Can you buy it in the store? Id have to try it out first.

Its brand new and it wont be in major stores,or that would put every one out of business. I can send you a sample if you pm me your address. I guarantee you will love the taste. Stilleto and needto can both attest to that.:)

Last edited:
I was very skeptical of this program because I have never been the netword marketing type. The product speaks for itself it actually came out in mens Journal for this month as the top liquid antioxidant and multivitamin supplement on the market. They ranked it against the monavie acai juice that is ever so popular now and Monavie came out as not being very good and many others like Xango and Zri did not make the grade also. I was always sure the product was the best of the best but was not convinced on being able to make any money with it. They make the system so easy that any one can do this. After a little over a month I had signed on 4 people and they had signed a few and tjose had signed some more and I was getting comissions deposited into my bank account weekly of over $300 some weeks. Last week's pay period i advanced to silver leader and received over $400 in bonuses for doing absolutely nothing anymore and there is people I never met paying my bills.

Its brand new and it wont be in major stores,or that would put every one out of business. I can send you a sample if you pm me your address. I guarantee you will love the taste. Stilleto and needto can both attest to that.:)

Yes I bought a case 24 cans this month and I drank them all.

Reviving a dead thread huh? Just the way Verve and Vemma will revitalize your body with all the nutrients and vitamins it has to offer. If anyone would like to take part in the money sharing or just a fantastic health drink, check out my site vervenergy.vemma.com if you do not love this product. 100% money back guarantee

spam.jpg

No spam? Just trying to get the word out. Pyramid scheme? ha this drink is the official drink of the suns and bobcats, 2 NBA teams. No scam here

Top Bottom