Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

george is officially out of his mind...

redsamurai

Banned
"How do you apply RS Transaderm to your scrotum?

First, dry-shave this area once a week (no soap or water). To dry-shave, stretch the skin of your scrotum with your fingers. Use short gentle strokes with no pressure on the razor to remove the hair. ."

what in the z-fucking all spark is this shit? dry shave your ball sack? i'm currently at a loss for words to adequately convey what a truly terrible idea this is. As someone who shaves his nuts regularly, I'm just gonna say try dry shaving your face first. Then as you're sitting there 10 minutes later wondering what prompted you to try that....consider yourself lucky in that this unpleasant feeling is relegated to your face and not your sack. -:worried:

Then use water but dry shaving your sack is nuts.

Seriously, shaving cream has to be the biggest waste of money known to man.

while i wouldn't say it's a complete waste, i don't think it works anywhere near as well as shampoo/conditioner. Found that out in a pinch when my shaving cream ran out so i had to use shampoo on the other side of my face or walk around like a half shaved assbag. Shampoo is phenomenal. Still though, between the choice of dry shaving my testicles or slather shaving cream on em....i'll take the shaving cream every time. "Every time".

Dial_tone said:
dry shaving your sack is nuts
I dry shave my nuts, er, sack, er, nut sack. If you have a sharp razor, and you don't wait til you have the amazon rainforest down there, then it works.

I think the bigger issue is applying Transaderm there. I know for Androgel, it is definitely not recommended, because the thin skin and blood vessels close to the surface cause a spike instead of steady blood levels of testosterone, which leads to estrogen confversion.

They say Transaderm works so well because of the enzymes in your skin which will convert it to testosterone much more effectively than taking a pill. So, it would make sense to me to put it on thicker skin to allow more steady release and to allow the conversion to take place.

while i wouldn't say it's a complete waste, i don't think it works anywhere near as well as shampoo/conditioner. Found that out in a pinch when my shaving cream ran out so i had to use shampoo on the other side of my face or walk around like a half shaved assbag. Shampoo is phenomenal. Still though, between the choice of dry shaving my testicles or slather shaving cream on em....i'll take the shaving cream every time. "Every time".

I usually use an electric razor, but use a real one when I travel (frequently), and never use shaving cream. I think conditioner works better than shampoo or soap. Its slipperyer.

I got the conditioner tip in a Mens Health magazine one time. And hotels usually have a bottle of the stuff in the bathroom for you anyway.

Top Bottom