Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

george is officially out of his mind...

hang on a sec, just how many of you assholes here shave your face without any sort of lubricant whatsoever? you guys think you're Mac or something?

hang on a sec, just how many of you assholes here shave your face without any sort of lubricant whatsoever? you guys think you're Mac or something?

Don't believe there is a point in shaving cream if u shave in or right after a shower,never used it in the 25 years I've been shaving

Shave my head, face, chest, and all the extra curricular in the shower with just water. No need for shaving cream or soap.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Agreed water only in the shower.

And cause I'm tapped. And just started transaderm front load for upcoming cycle yesterday. I tried this today. I'm gonna do it for a week ill let you guys know how I feel. I'm giving up morning bjs for this. My fiancé saw me doing it and cut me off lol

Agreed water only in the shower.

And cause I'm tapped. And just started transaderm front load for upcoming cycle yesterday. I tried this today. I'm gonna do it for a week ill let you guys know how I feel. I'm giving up morning bjs for this. My fiancé saw me doing it and cut me off lol

Dump her before its too late. Withhding sex in that manner is a deal breaker and will only get worse

Lol. She's not with holding just no morning if I'm putting h gel on down there. We have been together six years and hell she wants it more than I do most of the time. Hank god for hcgenerate on cycle.

Lol. She's not with holding just no morning if I'm putting h gel on down there. We have been together six years and hell she wants it more than I do most of the time. Hank god for hcgenerate on cycle.

Why are you screwing around with transderm, just plunge that cold steel into your ass

Top Bottom