Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

genetic limitations

Jon.W.

High End Bro
Platinum
Im a hardgainer, 165 pounds 18 years old and almost 6 foot. I want to be HUGE, will i be able to reach 250 pounds without using gear? Im not bothered about how long it may take, cheerz.

same boat as you,

6'3"
174Ib right now

luckily I don't aspire to be huge.

I'd say yes its possible, as one person pointed out to me, you may be in a better position than you think.

You have trouble putting on weight but that probably means you shed it off really fast. That means you can eat huge, and not worry as much about fat gain as others because your disposed to shed that shit off quick when you want to.

besides being only 18 you may find later in life your metabolism slows and your no longer a hard gainer.

Jon.W. said:
Im a hardgainer, 165 pounds 18 years old and almost 6 foot. I want to be HUGE, will i be able to reach 250 pounds without using gear? Im not bothered about how long it may take, cheerz.

Yes you can weight 250pounds, it just might not be muscle... 250 pounds at 6' feet is VERY UNLIKELY.

I know one guy who is 6'1 and weighted 235 pounds naturally without AS. (Now he weights around 300 pounds from using AS) He has genetics ABOVE AVERAGE and he only managed to go up to 235 pounds being TALLER then you. How can you with "hardgainer" genes surpass that above average guy?

Also unfortunately without serious AS you might not be able to be HUGE. In order to be huge on AS you need to be HUGE before taking em. AS amplify your muscles. If you never had muscles it is unlikely that you will have them with AS. If you dont have the genetics for abs, no amount of gear will give it to you. If you don't have big muscles now, with training, then even with AS the results might not be that good. Not only you start with little muscle but you respond poorly to AS.

Other people on other hand, not only are muscular as hell BEFORE using AS , but can make GREAT gains from using AS.

LIFE ISN'T FAIR! Howeever set realistic goals. And maybe MAYBE with lots of gear you could reach that level.... Even Arnold did not weight that much. How can you beat Arnold Scwartnegger?

Enock, you make a good point about being young and having a fast metabolism. When I was 18-24 I had a fast metabolism. I couldn't put on weight no matter how much I ate or drunk. I was 6 ft and continuously weighed in at about 180 pounds. I ate so much that I could have been a serious contender in an eating competition. I always looked small when I looked in a mirror. However, as I got older my metabolism slowed up and I suddenly found it easy to put on weight. When I was 25, in a 7 month period I went from 175 pounds to 225 pounds. I thought this was great initially, but I also noticed that I had put on quite a bit of fat around my midsection which didn't impress me. (I had never been fat in my life I was always a skinny guy.) Although I looked huge in a t-shirt and everyone commented on how big I was, I wasn't happy with how I looked. When I went back home one year my mother saw me and said I looked like a brick with eyes. I then decided that I wanted to be smaller and cut. This was funny considering that I had finally become huge after six years of training and I now wanted to cut down to about 190-200 pounds. In my opinion when you are a teenager or in your early twenties the goal is to look like someone in a BB magazine but as you get older your goals can change and many people just want to look toned and cut--putting on size isn't as important as it used to be. Now I am 28 and I am 200 pounds with about 8 percent body fat and I'm happy with how I'm looking. If you can get to 220 pounds naturally with a low body fat you've done extremely well and I take my hat off to you. But for me 220 pounds made me look a little fat. I want to be able to take my shirt off and look like superman rather than look like superman and take my shirt off and look like Clarke Kent.

hey, uh, I don't know if you know this or not, but clark kent and superman are the same guy
lol, jk
Anything is possible
Who's to say that you will never reach 250, only you can decide how big you want to be, and you have to try to become that big any way that you can, if you can reach 250 naturally then great, but someday you might find that it's not possible, keep training and hope for the best
btw, what's your program that you have trouble gaining on just to make sure you are a hardgainer and not on a bad program

Thanks for ur responses everyone,- Goin_big:- i have not trained or ate properly for about 3 weeks now because of important exams and revision. This thursday they are all over and i will start my routines with more dedication than ever,- (do you know how horrible it is to not be able to train and then lose muscle?) I can put on weight if i eat enuff-its as simple as that. i will start eating 4500-5000 kals a day and will be eating about 250 grams of protein hopefully. I will use the same workouts as before- 1 full body workout evry 4 days with my weights bench. This includes squats, deadlifts, benches, dumbell curls, chins, calf raises e.t.c. I have to make do with what ive got. Do you think a 4 weeks bulking programme with 2 weeks off would work?

I've _always_ had to cut down after bulking, but I'm about six foot and 220 is not too bad in size. I'm about 208 after cutting right now, so I hope to build up to 220 in another year/year and a half.

The only things I use when bulking are weight gainer and creatine. I'm starting my next bulking cycle in Aug and I'll go for 16 weeks (only the first half on creatine).

Work hard for two - three years and you'll be happy with your results. Even if it's not 250 pounds.

-B

it may take you a while...... but oh what the reward.

who is going to take the stage's attention at a contest

the short little ball of muscle....... or the hulk that walks up behind him and casts a shadow over the others?

hmmmm....... hang in there....... it will come, dont be anxious.

Just make sure you don't overtrain, and don't get too discouraged if you still have trouble puting on weight. I couldn't put weight on at all until my metaboilism slowed down in my early 20s.

Top Bottom